PDA

View Full Version : I feel the need to vent

Midnite
09-14-2004, 01:57 AM
and you guys/girls are the lucky ones to hear it!
So....last saturday around 4pm, I had just got done waxing and cleaning up my Firebird, getting ready to take a ride to philly or Toms River, I couldn't decide where when I got THE phone call from work. I'm a manager in retail, and they basically told me that I was leaving for a store near DC the next day(Sunday) for three weeks because they need my "help". So I figured, not so bad, I've been in this area before, I'll survive. But 1st of all, its like 40 min.'s from D.C., in Virginia, next to Dulles Airport. I thought where I lived in Jersey was in the middle of nowhere, but you have NO IDEA. There is nothing to do out here but eat and shop. And have you ever had to live in a hotel for any period of time not by choice? I did it one other time, for 2 months(for work)....it's the WORST! So now I'm living in hotel in virginia, until sometime in October. This sucks, I'm missing the last of the summer (summer doesn't realy end until Oct in my opinion), I was looking forward to getting my formula to the track, and now I have to wait, I'm gonna miss the meet on sept. 25th, I have to cancel reservations in AC, and I'm missing my social life. The only good factors are these....1. I just bought alcohol at 12:30am at 7-11 :cheers: 2. free internet access, 3. access to a hot tub anytime I want.....yea, that's all I can think of. Anyone have any advice on how to occupy my time besides watching reruns of x-files, Wildboyz(LOVE that show), and spending countless hours on the internet? I tried driving around, but there's no one on the roads except for ma and pa in their minivans.

Alicia

Ian
09-14-2004, 04:19 AM
Damn, that really sucks. If it makes you feel anybetter, I dont want to be where I am right now either. Too bad you're gonna miss the 25th, it should be fun. As far as occupying time goes, just start making some mischief around the hotel! I always have fun with that. :twisted: .In any case, try to have fun and get back here soon!

Tru2Chevy
09-14-2004, 09:15 AM
Bah - that sux. I don't know the area, so I'll side with Ian.....go cause mischief around the hotel.

- Justin

ar0ck
09-14-2004, 10:32 AM
Get really drunk & stupid, and streak down the hallways of the hotel late at night screaming "I am a bannana"

Never tried it but Im sure it would be pretty interesting.

Tru2Chevy
09-14-2004, 10:42 AM
Quit trying to get the female members nekkid....do that on your own time :wink:

- Justin