PDA

View Full Version : TTP???

ArCoLoG2
09-14-2004, 11:34 AM
Wondering who was the one I remember hearing about that worked at TTP in North Jersey. I was looking at purchasing some stuff and would like you to PM me. Hoping you can help me out, possibly get a better deal on some products I need.

foff667
09-14-2004, 11:41 AM
Wondering who was the one I remember hearing about that worked at TTP in North Jersey. I was looking at purchasing some stuff and would like you to PM me. Hoping you can help me out, possibly get a better deal on some products I need.

1rawta

NJSPEEDER
09-14-2004, 03:58 PM
a lot fo people over at www.ls1tech.com rave about them. seem like nice people and they have a dyno :)

later
tim

AliWantsNss
09-14-2004, 04:07 PM
I use CARTEK in Garwood, NJ. They build lots of fast cars!

jims69camaro
09-14-2004, 05:00 PM
of course it would depend on which products you had in mind. since you only gave TTP as the name of the company, i can only surmise that the p stands for performance, and you are looking for performance parts.

i would never get in anyone's way of making a living, but i stumbled across a website back when i was first gathering parts for the '87. it's Speed Freaks Speedshop (http://www.speedfreaksspeedshop.com) and my personal experience with them is that they always beat the competition's (Jeg's, Summit, CNC motorsports, etc) prices. they have a new section on the website for LS1/LT1 motors. i am not being compensated for hooking people up with them, it's just that when you've found a good thing you like to spread it around a little.

if you can't find what you need, send them an email. they don't have everything listed on the site, so bear that in mind.

ar0ck
09-14-2004, 09:05 PM
That would be Steve 1RawTA you can AIM him at Bodyblaste. That is if you havent gotten a hold of him yet. BtW I think hes in pennsylvania already for school.

NJSPEEDER
09-14-2004, 09:26 PM
since you are in south jersey there is also a newer shop in vineland called FAST Motorsports. they seem really cool. they have a dyno in there facility and have a complete range of go fast toys available :)
try giving them a call 856-697-6580

later
tim

1RawTA
09-15-2004, 04:59 PM
thanks guys for letting him know, yea i was out in PA for a few days, but now i dont have class until monday afternoon so i came home....

arcolog2, if u need anything give matt a call at TTP, call anytime after 10

the number is 973-340-4069

Blackbirdws6
09-24-2004, 01:36 AM
They did a clutch install and a couple seals for the back of the motor for my car. Matt was very professional and they were nice guys in general. Ran through a couple stumbles which couldnt have been avoided but the best was made of it and I left a happy customer. They know how to do business