PDA

View Full Version : Hangout Spot?

bokey
09-15-2004, 11:11 PM
Anybody want to make a spot where we could hang out? On RT. 33 by the ShopRite and A.C. Moore the parking lot is usually complatly empty, theres plenty of lighting and NO RICE! :D Let me know what you guys think or have any other ideas.

BigAls87Z28
09-16-2004, 12:10 AM
Wheres is this on 33? 33 is quite a long road.
Most of us hang out at Toms River on rt 37. Who am I kidding...Jim and I hang out down at Toms River. :lol:

bokey
09-16-2004, 09:56 AM
lol, should of been mores specific ... its by the intersection of Yardville/Hamilton Sq. Rd. and RT. 33 ... Theres a blockbuster by too if that helps anybody.

(http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&formtype=search&countryid=US&addtohistory=&country=US&address=RT+33+and+Yardville%2FHamilton+Saquare+Rd.&city=Hamilton+Square&state=NJ&zipcode=08690&historyid=&submit=Get+Map)

Thats the exact location.
-Matt

j0n
09-16-2004, 02:05 PM
lol, should of been mores specific ... its by the intersection of Yardville/Hamilton Sq. Rd. and RT. 33 ... Theres a blockbuster by too if that helps anybody.

(http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&formtype=search&countryid=US&addtohistory=&country=US&address=RT+33+and+Yardville%2FHamilton+Saquare+Rd.&city=Hamilton+Square&state=NJ&zipcode=08690&historyid=&submit=Get+Map)

Thats the exact location.
-Matt

u suck at the interweb... :P

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&formtype=search&countryid=US&addtohistory=&country=US&address=RT+33+and+Yardville%2FHamilton+Saquare+Rd.&city=Hamilton+Square&state=NJ&zipcode=08690&historyid=&submit=Get+Map

Mike
09-16-2004, 11:16 PM
go down a block and you will find everyone

theres a reason we dont go to blockbuster.....

Tru2Chevy
09-17-2004, 09:12 AM
theres a reason we dont go to blockbuster.....

.....why not?

- Justin

Mike
09-17-2004, 04:49 PM
not welcome there, everytime we stop there, cops kick us out within 20 minutes, i dont know who calls

Tru2Chevy
09-17-2004, 07:23 PM
not welcome there, everytime we stop there, cops kick us out within 20 minutes, i dont know who calls

Gotcha - good to know

- Justin

Pat
09-18-2004, 12:31 AM
anybody wanna hang out, by my house?

foff667
09-19-2004, 03:43 PM

you just want us to work on your car for you :lol: im not fallin for that trick

Pat
09-19-2004, 10:11 PM

NO...

yes

BigAls87Z28
09-20-2004, 12:00 AM

bwahahaha! :rotfl:

jims69camaro
09-20-2004, 11:34 AM
Wheres is this on 33? 33 is quite a long road.
Most of us hang out at Toms River on rt 37. Who am I kidding...Jim and I hang out down at Toms River. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and brian, who isn't even a member of this site...

i'm down for a trip to rt 33. where is the spot exactly if it's not the Blockbuster?

Mike
09-20-2004, 08:33 PM
one more block down in the big acme parking lot, a friend of mine owns the chinese restaraunt in the shopping center, so 95 percent of the time the cops come in and chat with us between calls...

someones usually there 7 nights a week lol, so if you ride by and see anyone just pull in and say hi...

if anyone wants to make a trip ill post my cell number so i know your comin

jims69camaro
09-27-2004, 07:49 AM
so, what's a good day to catch the majority of people there?

inthered
09-27-2004, 12:47 PM
isn't "central" jersey more middlesex/monmouth counties? 732 area code! :)

foff667
09-27-2004, 12:53 PM

you can consider central jersey just a couple of cities...this isnt south central & north central and central central jersey...trenton is the ******* of the state basically so personally i consider that and princeton about as central as you can get...its right at the indent in the middle where id consider it about as central as it gets. Point being there are alot of differnt area codes in central jersey :)

inthered
09-27-2004, 06:53 PM
I always considered central jersey to be from Toms River to Roselle Park. Exits 82 - 135 on the parkway....

Pat
09-27-2004, 09:50 PM

hell yea, 732 represent!!

bad64chevelle
09-27-2004, 09:58 PM
Ummm....how about this one...why dont we get something together over in the new complex on Rt. 130 N in hamilton....theres a rent a cop but we never get bothered... Besides get someone with a crappy car and we can start a game of cart bowling (always good for a boring saturday night). Ill try to scout out some more areas around there theres always the good old wawa in bordentown that usually the state troops will ask me about my car and thats it....but we cant have like more than 15 cars cause then well get called on definitely...also ya can pick up some good races there with the stupid area :rice:

Let me know....and if ya see me catch my attention (ya know burnouts or a few revvs) 94 Green Z28 with altezzas...

inthered
09-27-2004, 10:33 PM
is that the shopping center complex across the street from the americana diner?

bad64chevelle
09-28-2004, 12:21 PM
No its in hamilton...the americana is way to far down 130...its across from Homo Depot and next to harrys army navy...

inthered
09-28-2004, 07:33 PM
then I don't know where that is...:(

ShitOnWheels
09-28-2004, 07:47 PM
then I don't know where that is...:(
About 10 minutes South from Americana on a good day (ie no traffic). It's a pretty big complex. Used to work right across the street in the Horizon Center :)

inthered
09-29-2004, 01:35 AM
oh it's 10 mins south of the americana? thanks, that puts it into perspective..

what town is the americana in?

ShitOnWheels
09-29-2004, 07:37 AM
oh it's 10 mins south of the americana? thanks, that puts it into perspective..

what town is the americana in?
Highstown I believe.

Unless of course there's more than 1 :)

bad64chevelle
09-29-2004, 10:57 AM
The americana is in Hightstown/west windsor area....drive down 130 south for about 12 minues and you will see a turn around for the shopping complex....you will see wal-mart Lowes, cracker barrel, Kohls, Shoprite, etc, etc...its huge and alot of open area so choose from...check it out cause im pretty sure it would be a good spot! and ya know that itll take the ricers a lil while to figure it out...so beats the hell outta Rt. 33 acme!!

ShitOnWheels
09-29-2004, 04:42 PM
The americana is in Hightstown/west windsor area....drive down 130 south for about 12 minues and you will see a turn around for the shopping complex....you will see wal-mart Lowes, cracker barrel, Kohls, Shoprite, etc, etc...its huge and alot of open area so choose from...check it out cause im pretty sure it would be a good spot! and ya know that itll take the ricers a lil while to figure it out...so beats the hell outta Rt. 33 acme!!
And then there's Ruby Tuesday and Chili's as well as Cracker Barrel to choose from for your nightly dining/drinking experience.

And is it really 12 miles down the road? That seems like a lot...but I'm horrible with distance so it probably is heh.

bad64chevelle
09-29-2004, 06:58 PM
Yeah its prolly about that...give or take a few miles....but you are thinking the exact right spot!

ShitOnWheels
09-29-2004, 07:18 PM
Yeah its prolly about that...give or take a few miles....but you are thinking the exact right spot!
Where in Bordentown you from? I take the River Line from there 4 days a week :) I live down by New Egypt, but Bordentown station is closer than say Roebling or Florence time wise :)

bad64chevelle
09-29-2004, 07:53 PM
I live on Georgetown Road / 545...where in North Hanover are you from? You know where Romeo's pizza is?

ShitOnWheels
09-29-2004, 08:13 PM
I live on Georgetown Road / 545...where in North Hanover are you from? You know where Romeo's pizza is?
Romeo's? Not sure, we usually get Anthony's in NE, or Dominos in Cookstown.

I live right across from Hanover Country Club. 18th fairway is my front lawn. :)

inthered
09-29-2004, 08:45 PM

I think I know that area..is that right by exit 7a on the turnpike? also, does that lot have a brickface theme to it?

ShitOnWheels
09-29-2004, 09:05 PM

I think I know that area..is that right by exit 7a on the turnpike? also, does that lot have a brickface theme to it?
Yep. The shopping center is one ext West on 195 from 7A off the turnpike.

inthered
09-29-2004, 10:37 PM
ahh yes i know that place...i once bought mobil-1 5w-30 there when i could find it at no other walmart last year!

bad64chevelle
09-29-2004, 10:39 PM
Yeah i know dominos in cookstown....i spend some time down in that area....sounds good...so we gonna get something together up at the Shopping complex on Rt. 130 or what?

Mike
09-29-2004, 11:03 PM
there isnt much rice up at the acme, most of the import guys are decently quick and the ones that arent know it.....

and we used to get kicked out of the wendys next to home depot all the time....

jims69camaro
09-30-2004, 07:02 PM
we're invading (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=723) rt 33 this week... see link for details.

88gtatransam
10-02-2004, 11:50 AM
And then there's Ruby Tuesday and Chili's as well as Cracker Barrel to choose from for your nightly dining/drinking experience.

And is it really 12 miles down the road? That seems like a lot...but I'm horrible with distance so it probably is heh.

the shoping center is right next to hareys army navy???? if it is.. wut time u guys meet there and when?

ShitOnWheels
10-02-2004, 03:20 PM

Yeah that one...and they're not, they're meeting a little further down Klockner/Rt 33 at the Acme...they were suggesting meeting there since it's a big place with a bunch of places to choose from to eat :)

the shoping center is right next to hareys army navy???? if it is.. wut time u guys meet there and when?

jims69camaro
10-02-2004, 07:07 PM
looks like we won't be invading this week after all...

bad64chevelle
10-02-2004, 10:19 PM
thanks for telling the rest of us.

Thanks B for the smoke show!

Mike
10-03-2004, 10:07 PM
that was you in the green camaro with the kid in the 67?

and thats a VERY bold statement to make since you dont know the timeslips of every car in hamilton

bad64chevelle
10-03-2004, 10:41 PM
Umm...well there was no bold statement of any kind. He was having fun with the 67 Camaro. Dont you ever have some fun? i woulda never said anything unless i wasnt verbally attacked by the ricers up there. I mean come on! Its all in the fun and they said to get him back that they wanted to race him, i said he wouldnt cause we already were on our way to elsewhere, then I am called a Pus*y. Does that make sence to you? I didnt think so! So If i offended anyone I am sorry cause i am the last person to be an as*hole, however i will not sit there have some kid with a 17 second eclipse talk smack about my buddys car then be verbally attacked myself...I wont stand for that! And i can imagine that 100% of the people on here would completely agree with me! He has put countless hours into that 67 Camaro just as i have with my car and most people have on this site. Why would I sit back and watch some kid who "mommy and daddy" paid for their cars to get built, or buy them that way talk all this garbage about a vehicle he had no idea what was in it, or what it was? Its all about the respect and the work time....not the $$ someone else coughs up for ya! I am not trying to start anything, im trying to end this whole ordeal. I was there to have fun, just as you were, just as everyone else in that parking lot. I personally dont care what your car is, you dont mess with me, i wont mess with you. Talk **** about me or my buddy, believe me the ****s comin back!

Mike
10-03-2004, 10:51 PM
i meant the statement about being the fastest street car in hamilton, not about whatever was said last night.....i would prefer bordentown drama to stay there anyway......(not you, the kids that were there, ever since they started comin around there is always someone talking ****)

bad64chevelle
10-03-2004, 11:04 PM
O i am sorry, well what i wrote previously stays....and i know that most kids there from btown...ya dont want em there. well as for the other statement. I did not write that a buddy of mine came on here and wrote that....I will try to change it. I meant nothing by it. i just know he was messin around cause he knows the kid with the 67! Again I apologize for anything and i hope that we can actually get a meet somewhere and set this **** right once and for all!

*edit**
its changed!