Both pass. and drivers side Doors with no door panels...make offer
Gray carpet...make offer
All windows...make offer
Rear hatch...make offer
Both rear tail lights...make offer
10 bolt with summit support cover & main stud kit...make offer
Center console...make offer
Dash...make offer

if you havent already figured it out MAKE OFFER lol im pretty much done parting out the car and am just trying to get rid of whatever i can at this point. Prefer local pickup on all items but may ship console & tail lights.

Thanks
Bill

j0n
09-16-2004, 02:48 PM
you have the passenger window motor assembly ****...and the passenger window switch?

foff667
09-16-2004, 03:41 PM
you have the passenger window motor assembly ****...and the passenger window switch?

i have the motor assembly but not the switch.

Tru2Chevy
09-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Still selling the rear complete? Or are you willing to pull that cover off for me?

- Justin

foff667
09-16-2004, 04:09 PM
Still selling the rear complete? Or are you willing to pull that cover off for me?

- Justin

not sure...its one of those things similar to the suspension...i can keep it and just put it onto an fbody 10 bolt in the future instead of loosing $80 on it now...

Tru2Chevy
09-16-2004, 04:23 PM

- Justin

not sure...its one of those things similar to the suspension...i can keep it and just put it onto an fbody 10 bolt in the future instead of loosing $80 on it now...

Ok then....just let me know if you decide to get rid of it

- Justin

j0n
09-16-2004, 09:48 PM

i have the motor assembly but not the switch.

is it in good condition? (not lazy or anything like that)

foff667
09-17-2004, 11:41 AM
one of them was a little lazy but i cant remember which one...and without the switch its not easy to test which ones which...sorry...but remember i think the stock ones rivet in whereas aftermarket ones are screwed in so youd have to figure out the mounting ont hem...but I'll let them go for mad cheap not like i need them at this point :)

j0n
09-17-2004, 12:48 PM
pm sent

Little G
09-18-2004, 11:31 AM
Bill,
Do you still have the gauge cluster? How many miles are on it?

ar0ck
09-18-2004, 05:04 PM
Sorry Bill for not getting back to you about the rear end. Tommorow I will know for sure what happens. Its just that Im kinda interested in this car, and if it falls through. Then I will buy the rear-end off of you for $200, and I'll get it.

foff667
09-19-2004, 11:00 AM
Bill,
Do you still have the gauge cluster? How many miles are on it?

72k & yes :)

Little G
09-19-2004, 03:27 PM
How much do you want for that and the sway bars?

foff667
09-19-2004, 03:30 PM

dunno if im gonna get rid of the sways now if im buying a v6 but you can have the cluster for free if you remove it craig...hit me on on IM you ****in lurker lol :)

Little G
09-19-2004, 03:31 PM

dunno if im gonna get rid of the sways now if im buying a v6 but you can have the cluster for free if you remove it craig...hit me on on IM you ****in lurker lol :)

Great!! I'll stop by some night this week. I love getting paid time and a half to do this stuff.

foff667
09-19-2004, 03:32 PM

Great!! I'll stop by some night this week. I love getting paid time and a half to do this stuff.

just let me know before hand cuz most nights suck for me with the kid and me takin care of my grandfathers crap right now and I'll try and make time to be there to open the car up for ya and ****.