PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else showing their car next Sunday at E-town?

HardcoreZ28
09-17-2004, 02:55 PM
I think I'm going to enter my car in the show next sunday since the class finally goes up to 1989 this year. Anyone else planning no entering their car? Also does anyone have a breakdown of the classes? I couldn't find it on the website, but maybe someone has a flier with them.

The Fixer
09-17-2004, 05:39 PM
The Sunday classes are for Stock Production up to 1989. I don't think your Z fits in the Stock category anymore. ;) You should show on Saturday instead; they have a Custom class, and then I think it's broken down by car line (like all the Camaros are together, all the Vettes are together, etc.).

Hope that helps ya!

V
09-17-2004, 06:40 PM
ill be there saturday, hopefully with my painted euro bumper. They have 2 f body classes, open and closed(convert and hardtop/ttop). there were about 20 or so fbodies last time.

JL8Jeff
09-17-2004, 06:42 PM
Yeah, Sunday is for stock production. You need to go Saturday for the modified classes. I plan on being there with the 68 if the weather is nice.

The Fixer
09-17-2004, 07:14 PM
As long as the weather is good, I'll be down with the TPI/5-speed '88 Monte SS. I'll be on the lookout for you guys!

HardcoreZ28
09-20-2004, 07:52 AM
I'm still going sunday because my father is also showing his car that day. I'll take my chances with the stock class.....dumbass judges probably don't know the difference between a stock and aftermarket TPI anyway. Other than my intake the only non-stock appearing parts are the wheels, which are the 17in chrome IROC style.

bencar
09-20-2004, 09:18 PM
I think I'm going to enter my car in the show next sunday since the class finally goes up to 1989 this year. Anyone else planning no entering their car? Also does anyone have a breakdown of the classes? I couldn't find it on the website, but maybe someone has a flier with them.

I'll be at Englishotwn on sunday, but not with my1976 Trans am, since it isn't bone stock.

In regards to the Information from the Flyer, I'd ask that you E-Mail me directly, snd then I can scan in and modify the information on it

HardcoreZ28
09-24-2004, 09:52 AM
So anyone else going to be there??

ar0ck
09-24-2004, 10:23 AM
My cars not stock anymore and really isnt that custom.

HardcoreZ28
09-24-2004, 10:37 AM
Yeah like I said mine isn't exactly stock, but the only noticeable changes are the wheels and the intake manifold. Other than that no judge will be able to see the differences....Just wish I had my new underhood liner and my new interior by now. :(

bencar
09-24-2004, 11:21 AM
That's okay, they won't let my T/A in on Sunday because it isn't bone stock, and I work on Saturdays, so, therefore the dummies :clown: will only be getting one registration for my 1960 Plymouth :lol: . Their loss, not mine.

V
09-24-2004, 04:19 PM
ill be there tomorrow, saturday. On the radio today it said stock production class on suday was up to 1988, just what i heard. anyway, i'm entering in camaro/firebird class saturday. I'm gonna go wash my car tonight and get it all ready, I just cant decide if i want to put my brand new european rear bumper on and have that for the show even though its just in black primer...i think i will, at least itll match my satin black rear valance panel. so... look for me there... i'm pretty easy to spot...'01 SS pewter with black stripes...

bencar
09-24-2004, 10:23 PM
Good luck, but a word of advice, that show is a dustbowl from all the crud that blows in from the Spectator parking area. So, unless your car is really filthy, I'd save the washing for when you get home.

Unfortunately, like I said, Saturday shows are not in the cards for me, due my work schedule, so I'll be at Englishtown on Sunday with my stock production 1960 Plymouth