PDA

View Full Version : Foldgers assisted late 90's cougar

Jersey_TA
09-24-2004, 07:28 AM
This guy was driving like my grandma in the passing lane while trying to pass another car last night. The other car was only going like 43 so we barely start to pass him(I was going 45) when the light 1 block up turns red. Keep in mind the speed limit is 50. So they both start slowing down, I'm getting a bad case of road range by this time because I HATE slow drivers. The car in the left lane slowed down just enough for me to squeez through to the right lane. Now this is going to be a shock, but I had no intention of racing. I just wanted to get by him to do the actual speed limit. The light turns green and I take off normally, when I hear his foldgers decafinated start screaming :roll: I guess he thought I was racing because my exhaust was loud(I had the cut-out open). So I decide to show this moron how slow his car is. I part throttled it to 40, and he was right next to me, then I hit it, leaving him a cruiseship back, then I let off. He stayed way back there. I slowed to 45 to see if he would pass, but he slowed down too :lol:

I know, it's not impressive, but he had it coming.

j0n
09-24-2004, 11:49 AM
haha well done...even tho my john deere prolly coulda taken him