PDA

View Full Version : Car sabotage (9/25/04)

67RS/SSCamaro1849
09-25-2004, 11:31 PM
This weekend saturday (9/25/04) i went to my home track island dragway to find my camaro had been sabotaged by some low life.... all my spark plug wires were cut up by the distributor cap the nitrous wires were cut my original 67 wireing harness was cut they cut my MSD wires and coil wires and ripped the padding under the hood. and you can tell it was cut with a dull blade because all the wires were slashed off and you can see were they were actually trying to saw other wires off becasue they were frayed... if anyone knows anythign or who did it plz let me know.. thanks

1RawTA
09-25-2004, 11:43 PM
that is the lowest thing i have ever heard of.. waht happend did u leave ur hood open and walk awayt from the car for a while?

NJSPEEDER
09-26-2004, 11:51 AM
i really hope you called the cops about it. if you find out who did it you shoudl pin them to a wall.

later
tim

Fasterthanyou
09-26-2004, 06:04 PM
Pull prints off of the hood and smooth surfaces. Then go around next weekend watching people touch things, when they leave grab more prints. Find that bastard and report him to the cops. Now when I say "report him to the cops" I mean do the right thing, you know, confront him with a polite **** you buddy. If you have insurance and the premium is relatively low just claim it and show up next weekend with everything the way it was :) .
I also have an idea if you want to protect your ride. It's called webcam + laptop + free software that only captures video when it detects movement. I used this to find the ****er that was taking our tools out at school.

67RS/SSCamaro1849
09-28-2004, 12:32 AM
no i have a box trailor my dads car is kept in and i park my car and a friends car next to it and it left it over the weekend and i assume someone knew who i was knew my car and was on a mission becasue nothign else was done except the wires being cut. like a normal punk ass teenager would have keyed the crap outa the car or slashed the tires. cant really get any prints off of it now becasue i already washed and waxed it and chrome polished it. gettin it ready to take to Delmar for the bracket finals on wednesday.

ar0ck
09-28-2004, 12:34 AM
Kill em all and let god sort them out.

slasherbarb
09-28-2004, 11:19 AM
cut his ****** head!! you can do it!! :twisted: