PDA

View Full Version : Thanks everyone for a great time

NJSPEEDER
09-26-2004, 12:42 PM
hey gang,
justin and i wanted to thank everyone who showed up last night to teh tavern. it was amazing seeing/hearing all those cars roll in.
everyone was great, the tavern staff was happy to have us, and we are definately invited back(by everyone except the local police :D )

it was great to start putting names and faces together(which i am personally very bad at, so please don't be offended) and the cars were awesome. i do agree with jim though, we need more older stuff. the 4th gens sort of dominated the scene last night. :)
after how well this went i can't wait to see how everything goes for october in depford.

thanks again and i hope to see everyone again at the next one.

later
tim

Blackbirdws6
09-26-2004, 01:03 PM
I had a good time as well. I met so many people Ill prolly forget which name goes with each person. Hope I dont offend anyone as well. Good food and a good time.

ar0ck
09-26-2004, 01:03 PM
I need more flyers!

Squirrel
09-26-2004, 01:04 PM
my right tire has too much pressure in it i think

Jersey_TA
09-26-2004, 01:21 PM
I had an awesome time 8)

foff667
09-26-2004, 01:21 PM
It was a very cool meet and great to meet everyone...i only remember a few of the names of the peeps I met but definitly all very nice cars...who owned the blown lt1 car?

Squirrel
09-26-2004, 01:23 PM
It was a very cool meet and great to meet everyone...i only remember a few of the names of the peeps I met but definitly all very nice cars...who owned the blown lt1 car?Thats BlackNOrange, paxton blown

inthered
09-26-2004, 02:05 PM
it was great to start putting names and faces together(which i am personally very bad at, so please don't be offended) and the cars were awesome. i do agree with jim though, we need more older stuff. the 4th gens sort of dominated the scene last night. :)

I guess we should all trade in our LT1/LS1's for LG4's and TBI setups! :)

twiztidz28
09-26-2004, 02:17 PM
It was a very cool meet and great to meet everyone...i only remember a few of the names of the peeps I met but definitly all very nice cars...who owned the blown lt1 car?Thats BlackNOrange, paxton blown

his name is giovani hope i spelled that right. i didnt realise it but i met him over a year ago before he had any other color on the car but black. real cool kid and nice car.

jims69camaro
09-26-2004, 02:22 PM

I guess we should all trade in our LT1/LS1's for LG4's and TBI setups! :)

wow, did someone miss the point... ;)

as in older cars, not older technology. jeffJL8 proves you don't have to have a TBI in an older car. :D now, if he'd only show up to prove it to everyone (j/k jeff!)

inthered
09-26-2004, 03:29 PM
no no no, didn't miss the point..just saying don't fault us because we own 4th gens. They've been out for quite a while now, and a lot of thirdgen owners (myself included) have upgraded to a 4th gen over time...

jims69camaro
09-26-2004, 03:44 PM
no no no, didn't miss the point..just saying don't fault us because we own 4th gens. They've been out for quite a while now, and a lot of thirdgen owners (myself included) have upgraded to a 4th gen over time...

also known as TRAITORS!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

89 Trans Am WS6
09-26-2004, 04:06 PM
no no traitor would be "transam4life" buying a z28 :lol:

just playin with ya alex. Had a great time last night, dunno if ill drive to depford but north jersey is whats up 8)

79dizZy28
09-26-2004, 05:33 PM
hopefully next meet i'll be able to show up and represent for the second gens 8) :headbang:

JL8Jeff
09-26-2004, 06:39 PM
Yeah, I'm bummed that the 68 started giving me problems. I was working on it today and I'm not completely convinced it's a bent axle. The rotor doesn't look like it sits on the flange flush and that might be part of the problem.

jims69camaro
09-27-2004, 06:06 AM
no worries, jeff. i didn't bring mine, either, as i'm still working the bugs outta the carb. you'd think that a semi-intelligent person could rebuild a carb, slap it back on the manifold and go... but noooooooooooo...

HardcoreZ28
09-27-2004, 07:50 AM
Definately a great time that night...sorry I had to run right after dinner. I flyered all of the second gen cars at E-Town yesterday, never made it to the first gens. I was the only thirdgen at the show yesterday unfortunately, but I did take 3rd place in the 70-89 F-Body class!

JPiZZiJP
09-27-2004, 07:52 AM
Sorry all,

I tried to make it but I got into an accident less than a block from Firkin's...

Please see Classifieds now.

~Joe :(

my82roc
09-27-2004, 08:01 AM
I had a good time also although I did not stay for the tavern part.Only hung out for an hour or so.There was a decent crowd and It was really cool seeing a bunch of f bodies all in the same area Especially the third gens.BTW I was driving the black 82 notchback camaro from PA and my name is Marc.

HardcoreZ28
09-27-2004, 08:11 AM
Marc. I met you that night, we talked for a while. I had the white 89 IROC. Hope to see you again at the next meet.

jims69camaro
09-27-2004, 10:13 AM
Sorry all,

I tried to make it but I got into an accident less than a block from Firkin's...

Please see Classifieds now.

~Joe :(

dude, that stinks. it doesn't sound that bad, should be an easy fix. but, of course, the frustration and anxiety of having your ride look like it's got a black eye until you get it fixed is not so easy...

my82roc
09-27-2004, 08:20 PM
Marc. I met you that night, we talked for a while. I had the white 89 IROC. Hope to see you again at the next meet.I remember talking to you.Your iroc is very nice.I will try my best to attend the next get together.Just let me know the date and the place