PDA

View Full Version : help my ta died at some gas station

wrong generation
09-26-2004, 08:47 PM
my ta died at some gas station tonite in bayville and i cant afford a tow truck at the moment. my dad is gona look at the car for me tommrow and if he cant get it to start i dont know what im gona do. does any one near toms river or forked river or anywhere in this area have a trailer or tow dolly that they could use to get my ta back home ?

inthered
09-26-2004, 08:51 PM
AAA plus is a great thing...free tow up to 100 miles. you can use it 3 times a year I believe...it comes in very very very handy...you should look into that for the future..

as far as the help you need..sorry.

Fasterthanyou
09-27-2004, 03:40 AM
If you know somebody pretty good you can use THEIR AAA membership to tow the car. I did this for a friend with an SHO that broke down at Atco. We pushed it out of Atco and I said I was in the car with him when it broke. Who's to know the difference. I've only done this once so it's not like I feel bad about it. He did run the fastest posted "completely stock SHO" run that night (14.63).

wrong generation
09-27-2004, 12:45 PM
my dad and i went to look at it today and i was right its my starter i just didnt have enuff in me to move my crank by hand last nite " was up for 40+ hours" but we got it running and its home where its safe. now i just gota find the cheapest junkyard to get a starter from.