PDA

View Full Version : New Club Logo!!!

Tru2Chevy
09-27-2004, 01:43 AM
For those of you who are new, or those who missed the logo voting thread, here is the newly crowned club logo:

http://www.njfboa.org/JustinImages/Logo/logo3.jpg

You will see this logo make it's way onto the website within a few days (as soon as I can get a few forum files edited) and plans for the T-shirts will be announced soon as well.

- Justin

Jersey_TA
09-27-2004, 10:10 AM
seaside graphix made my dragon decal on my back window. It's only peeling off because I had a lot of rain-x on the window. It was only $7 for an 8 inch decal.

j0n
09-27-2004, 11:54 AM
seaside graphix made my dragon decal on my back window. It's only peeling off because I had a lot of rain-x on the window. It was only $7 for an 8 inch decal.

i'd be down for a decal but my rear window is about 2 inches square

sikbyrd350
09-27-2004, 02:22 PM

i didn't think you knew how to put the top up on that thing!

j0n
09-27-2004, 03:11 PM

i didn't think you knew how to put the top up on that thing!

heh...it would seem so...it goes up for precipitation and whenever i leave it(never) so yea :lol:

twiztidz28
09-29-2004, 03:09 PM
cant wait. ill grab a couple. 8)