PDA

View Full Version : 96 firebird formula doors... $50 pair

V
09-27-2004, 02:26 PM
get these out of my garage!! passenger side needs minor outer skin repair at lower rear corner. no door panels but have glass and all internals. outer molding faded a little but still intact along with the mirrors.

A little history about these doors....They came off "High Tech Performance" magazines 1998 project car, a silver 96 Formula owned by the associate editor. I got the car as basically a bare shell after it had been wrecked on Rt 80 and then sat in a garage under a apartment complex in hackensack nj for several years. I have the title to the car showing the owners name same as the associate editor at the time. the car had several items left that told its story, a full kenny brown roll cage i sold off along with sufframes, NOS brackets, aftermarket torque arm mount and driveshaft safety loop, plus a host of other parts my friend grabbed.

ok...enough of the past... these doors have been sitting on a couch in my garage for over a year now, and i need the room. $50 takes the pair. E-mail me for more info and pics.