PDA

View Full Version : Site Promotion Help Please!!!!!

NJSPEEDER
09-27-2004, 06:28 PM
hey gang,
now that we have had a bit of time to settle in here i would like to put the call out for a little promotional help. three simple things everyone here is fully qualified to do that will help:

1: include the site link in your sig on other boards so that people others can join in the fun
2: FLYER FLYER FLYER!!!!
3: post up on regional boards about uncoming activities and remind them that everyone is welcome, not jsut members.

we woudl like to se teh membership number grow since it is to some degree a tool for approaching companies and facilities for support and events.

thanks

later
tim

skorpion317
09-27-2004, 06:44 PM
i got 2 out of 3....i don't have the link in my sigs on other sites, cuz it'll make my sigs too big.

The Fixer
09-27-2004, 09:02 PM
I'll add a link on my website's "Links" page. Maybe others with their own sites can do the same?

NJSPEEDER
09-27-2004, 09:05 PM
thanks guys,
i know it is a little pushy to drop a thread like this, sorry about that. but the more members we have when i go to talk to companies about sposoring teh site or events the more likely they will be to help us out.

thanks
tim

inthered
09-27-2004, 09:14 PM
You're thinking about sponsors already?

NJSPEEDER
09-27-2004, 09:28 PM
You're thinking about sponsors already?

teh sooner we get started the better. if we can get some advertising and sponsors started now we can arrange things at a lower cost to the members.
teh goal of cheaper t-shirts, drag strip trips, and dyno days would be good for all of us.

later
tim

TheWraith
09-27-2004, 09:44 PM
you guys have been added to the drop down menu for links on poorformance.net.

inthered
09-27-2004, 09:47 PM
I suppose but it just sounded strange since you said you wanted to grow the proper way and all that jazz...

NJSPEEDER
09-27-2004, 09:54 PM
I suppose but it just sounded strange since you said you wanted to grow the proper way and all that jazz...

i see it as a part of our growth. first thing we nee teh site to do is become self sufficiant. everything else gets easy from there. :)

later
tim

j0n
09-27-2004, 10:24 PM
i flyer every stopped f-bod i see...and i chase down the ones that r moving...no1's joined the site yet tho :cry:

inthered
09-27-2004, 10:30 PM
i flyer every stopped f-bod i see...and i chase down the ones that r moving...no1's joined the site yet tho :cry:

LOL

tell you the truth...if someone handed me a flyer or posted one on my car about joining a site or whatever, i'd be significantly turned off about that site...but that's just me. I don't like being solicited for stuff...

skorpion317
09-27-2004, 10:31 PM

i got 2 or 3 people to join up already.

ar0ck
09-27-2004, 11:13 PM
MORE FLYERS!!!

twiztidz28
09-28-2004, 12:40 AM
tim,

could i modify a flyer for the nov meet. we have way to many fbodies up here to not know about the meet even if they dont join (but it would be cool) they could still go and BS with us folks. Does that sound cool. As soon as i have a date im gonna work on the bigest flyer campain for a meet ever seen by mortal man. well maybe at least for a gathering of a bunch of car guys and women to have a night out. or the bigest this site has ever seen. at least that sounds reasonable. 8)

superblonde
09-28-2004, 08:47 AM
I put links to the site on my profiles. I'll will be putting them up on my myspace webpage and my online journal...hope that helps. :roll: :lol: :) :D :wink:

Tru2Chevy
09-28-2004, 10:06 AM
could i modify a flyer for the nov meet.

Sure, just e-mail me a copy before you start handing them out. Not that I/we don't trust you, we just like to know what is being used to promote the club. :D

- Justin