PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Camaro (T-Top or Convertible) to RENT

Camaro Search
09-27-2004, 07:25 PM
I am making a short film, about a CAMARO, and need to rent one as a 'picture' car (that will be driven). I live in Essex County, NJ, so I'm looking for someone who has one relatively nearby that might be interesting in renting to me, for a fee PLUS a copy of the film, which would be a great collector's items for a Camaro owner/enthusiast.

Do you have any ideas/contact names/etc?

It needs to have Power Windows.

Thank you so much for your help!!!!!

j0n
09-27-2004, 10:18 PM
dammit it has to be a camaro? but they're comin back the firebird isnt...u should make one about a birdy :)

SpeakersGoBoom
09-28-2004, 09:33 PM
My buddy's got an 88 Iroc Convertable. I think you might like it. Its red with a black hood. paint isnt in the best of condition, and the hood is black courtesy of rustoleum, but that thing has BALLS. its got a butterfly blower stickin out through the hood, 5 speed, 600hp to the wheels...does 0-60 in four flat. if ur interested, e-mail me. BluDragonRaver@aol.com (And if u need a "supporting roll" car, i got an 86 T/A. Immaculate condition, Blue, T-tops, and a sound system that puts ricers to shame. Shes my pimpmobile :pimp: give me a few years and ill have a movie star camero ready for ya.

ar0ck
09-28-2004, 09:38 PM
My buddy's got an 88 Iroc Convertable. I think you might like it. Its red with a black hood. paint isnt in the best of condition, and the hood is black courtesy of rustoleum, but that thing has BALLS. its got a butterfly blower stickin out through the hood, 5 speed, 600hp to the wheels...does 0-60 in four flat. if ur interested, e-mail me. BluDragonRaver@aol.com (And if u need a "supporting roll" car, i got an 86 T/A. Immaculate condition, Blue, T-tops, and a sound system that puts ricers to shame. Shes my pimpmobile :pimp: give me a few years and ill have a movie star camero ready for ya.

Ive seen you two at SV, but no offense that Iroc Convert.... looks like a total piece.

SpeakersGoBoom
09-28-2004, 10:18 PM
Thats the point. If any ricer asks about the blower "Hood ornament. Just cardboard."

2001orangess
09-29-2004, 01:16 AM
check your pm

maroman88
09-29-2004, 11:00 PM
"and a sound system that puts ricers to shame. Shes my pimpmobile give me a few years and ill have a movie star camero ready for ya."

YA'll must go too Bergen Community colledge er sumthing last i cheecked Cameros had 2 A's in it!?!

SpeakersGoBoom
09-30-2004, 08:40 AM
Thats University of Southern Paramus to you. Higher Edjumakashun!