PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Camaro (T-Top or Convertible) to rent

Camaro Search
09-27-2004, 07:26 PM
I am making a short film, about a CAMARO, and need to rent one as a 'picture' car (that will be driven). I live in Essex County, NJ, so I'm looking for someone who has one relatively nearby that might be interesting in renting to me, for a fee PLUS a copy of the film, which would be a great collector's items for a Camaro owner/enthusiast.

Do you have any ideas/contact names/etc?

It needs to have Power Windows.

Thank you so much for your help!!!!!

NJSPEEDER
09-27-2004, 07:53 PM
any particular gen you are lookin for? would a firebird be acceptable or would it absolutely have to be a camaro?

later
tim

Camaro Search
09-27-2004, 08:10 PM
Yes. Although I was the very proud owner of a 1978 Firebird (my first car!!!), the film calls very specifically for a CAMARO. It needs to have power windows, so that rules out the 1960s unfortunately.

Otherwise, any year, as long as it's in good shape. The guy in the film who owns it is pretty obsessed with it!

Thanks again!!

foff667
09-27-2004, 08:13 PM
:evil: just a few weeks too late :cry:

HardcoreZ28
09-28-2004, 07:55 AM
What exactly are you planning on doing with the car? How long would you need it for? Is there any chance of damage to the car during filming? I might be interested....would be cool to see my car in a movie.

JPiZZiJP
10-28-2004, 08:17 AM
You can rent my 95 Z28 Camaro Convertible, with power windows.

AIM me @ JPiZZiJP or e-mail me at pizzi (at) ureach.com if you still need more info.