PDA

View Full Version : Parts needed for 86 z

twiztidz28
09-28-2004, 01:55 PM
i need the inner and outer window felt (both doors)

the plastic panel that covers the top of the door panel (both doors)

headliner as long as it is in one piece (need for a mockup of a fiberglass mold)

metal t-top gasket (black metal piece under the weatherstripping that rusts all the time)

Also part of the horn assembly there is a lil green piece that goes into the stearing colum that i need. mine broke.

if anyone has these parts. Maybe mr. smoking ss please let me know.

j0n
09-28-2004, 04:11 PM
i have a headliner 4 u...make offer

twiztidz28
09-29-2004, 08:15 AM
its in somewhat decent condition? and im assuming its not the abs plastic.

j0n
09-29-2004, 11:37 AM
its in somewhat decent condition? and im assuming its not the abs plastic.

no not plastic...the cardboard backing is bent in a couple places but other than that its basically mint...no sagging no other problems

V
09-29-2004, 03:58 PM
ill check on the door felts, i have a few doors laying around and door panels so i should have the felts and top plastic door covers,

i dont have any ttop metal gasket, last one i had got cut in half when i was cutting up the car to junk it.

no headliner either.

I have 2 steering colums and a 84 monte colum(basically the same), so i should have whatever the green piece is. just give me a little more of a description so i can look. is it the pice that connects the wire from the horn button to the colum? if i remember correctly it has a spring on it as well.

twiztidz28
09-29-2004, 04:02 PM
if i remember correctly it has a spring on it as well.

Thats the piece.

Let me know about the other parts i can come pick them up. or maybe meet you at SV when you get them if you have them.