PDA

View Full Version : Trenton area caravan to SLP day?

NJSPEEDER
09-28-2004, 08:31 PM
anyone wanna get a trenton/bordentown area train to e-town for SLP day?
meet maybe someplace big(bigger than the wing place north jerrsey stopped at saturday) and head in as a group.
have the meet time be around 7ish and hit teh road around 7:30 so we can be in line when the gates open.
if there is a south jersey group heading up that anyone knows of maybe we can meet up with them too.

anyone interested or got an idea of a good place to meet?

later
tim

j0n
09-28-2004, 08:33 PM
i may decide to be a stupid ******* and drive down there in order to drive back up just so i can be part of a caravan lol...so i may be in

Tru2Chevy
09-28-2004, 09:06 PM
I already called shotgun in Craig's car with Tim driving....so I'll be there with camera in hand.

- Justin

ShitOnWheels
09-29-2004, 07:38 AM
I already called shotgun in Craig's car with Tim driving....so I'll be there with camera in hand.

- Justin
Throwin Craig in the trunk? Nice! ;)

Tru2Chevy
09-29-2004, 09:13 AM
No, Craig won't be there, we're just stealing his car.

- Justin

twiztidz28
09-29-2004, 09:24 AM
you can catch up to us north jersey guys on the parkway at the montclair reststop. if thats closer. we got a coupel cars going. when north jersey rolls we roll deep. :werd:

Tru2Chevy
09-29-2004, 09:44 AM
:hail: North Jersey Caravans.....

- Justin

ShitOnWheels
09-29-2004, 09:48 AM

- Justin
Damn, more fun to say he's in the trunk. Oh well.

Tru2Chevy
09-29-2004, 09:50 AM

- Justin

He did lose about 30 lbs, but it would sure help with his traction......

Most tracks say no passengers, but what about "ballast"? :lol:

- Justin

ShitOnWheels
09-29-2004, 09:52 AM

- Justin

He did lose about 30 lbs, but it would sure help with his traction......

Most tracks say no passengers, but what about "ballast"? :lol:

- Justin
I suppose you could let him out when you get there. Oh well.

NJSPEEDER
09-29-2004, 03:55 PM

- Justin

why waste thewhole trunk on him, we could prolly fold his scrawny ass into teh glove box. taht way we save room to bring a few lawn chairs :)

later
tim

ShitOnWheels
09-29-2004, 04:40 PM

- Justin

why waste thewhole trunk on him, we could prolly fold his scrawny ass into teh glove box. taht way we save room to bring a few lawn chairs :)

later
tim
Cause you're actually planning on sitting while there?

He'll fit in the glove box for sure...This way you can fit a couple more boxes of flyers in the trunk to hand out/flyer cars ;)

I'd say for more alcohol, but I'm sure that isn't "allowed" :)

kamikaz
10-02-2004, 07:32 PM
I would like to roll in with you guys if you don't mind,but would like to meet you guys somewhere in the middlesex area if you guys are passing in the area,all i'll need is a time and an exact spot or if there are any middlesex area guys going we could meet someplace.

Santos

j0n
10-02-2004, 08:12 PM
I would like to roll in with you guys if you don't mind,but would like to meet you guys somewhere in the middlesex area if you guys are passing in the area,all i'll need is a time and an exact spot or if there are any middlesex area guys going we could meet someplace.

Santos

im leavin from piscataway...and i may be picking up my friend in south brunswick...not sure about that yet...also i will prolly be rollin with my friend in his 2001 grand am gt...i plan on gettin there early so if u wanna ride up 2gether ya can't be a lazy ass :P

kamikaz
10-02-2004, 09:47 PM
i plan on gettin there early so if u wanna ride up 2gether ya can't be a lazy ass :P

where in brunswick you want to meet up at and what time 8)

j0n
10-03-2004, 12:43 PM
i plan on gettin there early so if u wanna ride up 2gether ya can't be a lazy ass :P

where in brunswick you want to meet up at and what time 8)

sent a pm :)

kamikaz
10-03-2004, 02:31 PM
j0n,
sent you a reply

rich98z28
10-03-2004, 08:43 PM
anyone in ewing wanna meet at mcdonalds on olden

Squirrel
10-04-2004, 11:31 AM
tim lives about 3 feet from there

Tru2Chevy
10-04-2004, 12:27 PM
tim lives about 3 feet from there

Well, it's prolly more like 2 blocks, but close enough. We were prolly gonna meet at Tim's that morning, so I guess you can meet us there, or we can drive down the street to meet you. We'll see what Tim says this afternoon....

- Justin

rich98z28
10-04-2004, 02:39 PM
i'd gladly meet at tims house just let me know when&where(what day)
and im there im on parkside&buttonwood

NJSPEEDER
10-04-2004, 04:10 PM
i live behind ewing high school. easy to get to.
easiest way for you would be to come up olden ave, after you cross pennington road take the second right(glen mawr) and then the first right(glen stewart) my house is #4. yellow house with a bunch of cars in front of it(some of them even run)

i am thining we can meet at around 7 and be on the road by 7:15 or 7:30 at the latest.

later
tim

ss01layinwheel
10-07-2004, 11:51 AM
I'll prolly roll up with you guys. just put in 3.73's and racetronix 270 lph so i wana c what she can do now. when and where do you guys wana meet? perhaps at curtis lanes cause i dont know the area that well.

Tru2Chevy
10-07-2004, 02:23 PM
I'll prolly roll up with you guys. just put in 3.73's and racetronix 270 lph so i wana c what she can do now. when and where do you guys wana meet? perhaps at curtis lanes cause i dont know the area that well.

Either Tim's or Curtis Lanes would be fine with me. If we met at Curtis, then Little G could wave good bye to his car when we take it, since he lives practically across the street from there.

- Justin

ss01layinwheel
10-07-2004, 02:48 PM
curtis lanes would be preferable if possible. somebody just let me know what time.

NJSPEEDER
10-07-2004, 02:57 PM
i can handle the curtis lanes idea if you guys wanna do that. it will making takign craigs car away from him easier..... :)
meet in the front parking lot by 7am and we will get on the road qucikly.

later
tim

Tru2Chevy
10-08-2004, 09:41 AM
curtis lanes would be preferable if possible. somebody just let me know what time.

I think our goal was to meet around 7 and be on the road by 7:30

- Justin