PDA

View Full Version : WANTED! CHEAP AND RUNS!

SpeakersGoBoom
10-01-2004, 12:28 AM
My girlfriend has assigned me the most desireable task of finding her a car... :roll: Anyway, heres what we need. It has to be cheap, and it has to run relatively well and be relatively dependable. by relatively dependable, i mean able to make it from ramsey to paramus and back without breaking down. she knows that she probably wont get anything great for the kinda money she has (she wont tell me how much it is, so its probably less than a grand). Anyway, if anyone has anything or knows someone who has something--doesnt have to be an fbody. can be anything! even a mustang! shes THAT desperate!--send me a pm or an e-mail. bludragonraver@aol.com

j0n
10-01-2004, 11:44 AM
what about a 93 tauras? has no front suspension...leaks oil...gets 21 mpg city

maroman88
10-01-2004, 01:19 PM
in the want ad press (the one you gotta pay for) i believe i saw a 86-87 iroc for $950 that needed minor body work, 305 tpi 5 speed

SpeakersGoBoom
10-01-2004, 03:32 PM
where do i get the want ad press? ill pay for it.

89 Trans Am WS6
10-01-2004, 04:59 PM
I saw a black 6 banger camaro for sale in my town..third gen.. ill check the price if you want..

84HOtransam
10-01-2004, 05:52 PM
My girlfriend has assigned me the most desireable task of finding her a car... :roll: Anyway, heres what we need. It has to be cheap, and it has to run relatively well and be relatively dependable. by relatively dependable, i mean able to make it from ramsey to paramus and back without breaking down. she knows that she probably wont get anything great for the kinda money she has (she wont tell me how much it is, so its probably less than a grand). Anyway, if anyone has anything or knows someone who has something--doesnt have to be an fbody. can be anything! even a mustang! shes THAT desperate!--send me a pm or an e-mail. bludragonraver@aol.com

those 3 words never go together

SpeakersGoBoom
10-01-2004, 10:19 PM
key word. RELATIVELY

SpeakersGoBoom
10-01-2004, 10:20 PM
I saw a black 6 banger camaro for sale in my town..third gen.. ill check the price if you want..
that'd be great, if you could get me that info. and jon, how much for the taurus?

j0n
10-02-2004, 08:37 AM
that'd be great, if you could get me that info. and jon, how much for the taurus?

$1000 neg.