PDA

View Full Version : Trans shop in north jersey.

twiztidz28
10-06-2004, 08:06 AM
Ok my clutch is shot. like really shot when i rev the car and i have my foot resting on the clutch pedal it pushes back. it jsut catches all the way at the end of the release and i cant stand it. who knows a good trans guy to install a clutch throwout bearing maybe a new pressure plate and clutch fork also? i would also like to get the rear main seal fixed while the trans is not connected to the engine. maybe that would take care of the leaking oil problem i have. i would like to get this done before the end of november and have the car back by then.

ar0ck
10-06-2004, 09:17 AM
All Star Transmissions in North Haledon. Chris the owner, is a very cool guy, and will lay it out straight, and has a fair price. They specalize in performance transmissions & rear ends. Thats where I go for all my work.

973-942-9009 www.atra.com~allstar/

twiztidz28
10-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Alex,

Thanks for the number but the link don't work. I'll give them a call later today and see when i can stop by so they can look at it. i will probably make an apointment towards the end of the month. after this is done time to work on the brakes.

GP99GT
10-06-2004, 07:56 PM
alex sucks at the internet :D

http://www.atra.com/~allstar/