PDA

View Full Version : got a free set of z28 rims last night.

twiztidz28
10-07-2004, 08:47 AM
lastnight i was at the pool hall on my day off and a kid whos name was carlos came in and asked whos camaro it was outside i said it was mine he then asked if i wanted a set of rims. i went out and looked at them just a set of stock rims that would make for a great place to mount some snow tires. he didnt want anything at all for them jsut wanted to get rid of them and he didnt want to throw them out. so i guess i got some polishing to do on my iroc rims now. :lol:

foff667
10-07-2004, 10:44 AM
lastnight i was at the pool hall on my day off and a kid whos name was carlos came in and asked whos camaro it was outside i said it was mine he then asked if i wanted a set of rims. i went out and looked at them just a set of stock rims that would make for a great place to mount some snow tires. he didnt want anything at all for them jsut wanted to get rid of them and he didnt want to throw them out. so i guess i got some polishing to do on my iroc rims now. :lol:

cool deal :)

79dizZy28
10-07-2004, 01:32 PM
sweet deal, i need somethin like that to happen to me one of these days. cant keep the micky thompsons on all year after all hehe 8)