PDA

View Full Version : free 3rd gen body parts

V
10-09-2004, 10:00 AM
ok since obviously no one was interested in some parts i have at really low prices, i'll try this....

FREE PARTS!!!!!!!!

set of 92 rs doors, w glass, all power, 1 door panel, drivers door needs finish sanding and a hinge repaired. FREE

91 firebird hatch. FREE

88 iroc Hatch FREE

86 iroc door, more or less a shell but all power w glass. FREE

91 bird hood, some dent/damage FREE

85 firebird hatch FREE

85 firebird rear bumper FREE

86 iroc rear bumper( i think i have 2 ) FREE

87 iroc set of doors, not sure of condition off hand, but manual windows. FREE

All parts are pickup ONLY! i will not bring them anywhere, if you want them, you come get it.

SpeakersGoBoom
10-09-2004, 10:55 AM
Did you find the t-top bag?

NJSPEEDER
10-09-2004, 03:28 PM
i got dibs on the 87 iroc doors with the manual windows and the 86 iroc rear bumper.

pm me your info and we will work out a time i can come pick teh stuff up.

later
tim

V
10-10-2004, 12:03 AM
i saw the ttop bag hanging in my other garage but its filthy so i have to clean it up and see if its ok and if the zipper is good.

ok tim, i'm sending you a pm now.

BigAls87Z28
10-10-2004, 01:20 AM
do you have a set of IROC rims?

V
10-10-2004, 10:32 AM
nah, no iroc wheels right now, last set i had i put on my 88 iroc convert when i siold it and i kept the 17" roh snypers that it had.

SpeakersGoBoom
10-12-2004, 12:07 PM
if its in good contidtion, ill take it. I'll even clean it.

Fasterthanyou
10-14-2004, 06:49 PM
Dibs on the 92 doors.
I need an address or a phone numbers so I can get a hold of you to pick em up.
Thanks

Untamed
10-18-2004, 09:57 PM
I want you to know Paul that I'm getting so desperate for my own TA that I started eyeing some of the Firebird parts you have to bring back and set in my garage. They would at least make me smile when I passed them in the garage.

Then my wife's voice popped into my head and demanded to know what the hell I was thinking and when I would take them back. Man, reality sucks, even when the voices aren't real.

- Dave

SpeakersGoBoom
10-19-2004, 08:00 AM
Man, reality sucks, even when the voices aren't real.
- Dave

You know, they make medication for that.

SpeakersGoBoom
10-19-2004, 11:33 AM
SmokingSS, by any chance, do you have the inserts that go into the dashboard of a 3rd gen firebird? My dad just pointed out to me that my passenger side insert isnt there. must have fallen out or something. anyway, if you have it, that'd be great. They're like vents or something, but i dont think they connect to the climate control. Well, whatever theyre for, im missing one, so if you have it, that'd be great

V
10-19-2004, 12:06 PM
i should have a few of those dash vents, i have two mint dashpads in my basement and i think one has both vents. and i still have yet to walk around my house to the other garage to look at that ttop bag, but i will tomorrow i promise.

and to anyone else that has an interest in parts ... come get them before i throw it all out. So far NO ONE has came to get anything. On saturday i am going to start cleaning out my one garage and all parts I personally dont want will be going into my backyard parts area. Right now the 92 rs doors, 85 bird hatch and several other parts have been kept indoors but not for long. So hurry up or you're gonna miss out because in about 2-3 weeks i am taking a load of metal parts to the scrap yard and all doors hoods hatches, fenders, etc will be going.

while moving a few parts around i got a better idea of what i have in my garage and yard. The following parts(some) i'd like to get some money for but they will still be very cheap, a few bucks or so. I have the following:

several fan setups and shrouds, (Dual and single)
air intake setups,
approx 5 taillights(iroc),
steering columns w wheels,
steering box with sterring rods,
tie rods,
4 glass ttops,
2 lexan ttops(mounts as well),
tranny crossmember,
ls1 rear swaybar,
ls1 lca-stock,
tan 91 bird interior parts,
85 bird rear bumper,
bird or camaro bumper impact bars front and rear,
88 tpi lower manifold and runners,
88 tpi computer(i think, ill check pn's),
bird dash components,
iroc foglight(1),
door trim plactis plates,
power hatch pull downs(all styles),
side marker/parking lights,
tpi exhaust manifolds
and then i got 3-4 boxes of small trim pieces, exterior light wiring harness, shifter cables, knobs, ttop latches, etc.

So if you're SERIOUS ONLY, let me know what you're interested in and i'll be more specific and give a price, remeber it will be MUCH cheaper than anywhere else, i really just want these parts not to get thrown out. On top of those parts i have a 305 block, 305 complete engine, (3)th350 trannys, a damaged ls1 engine i'm parting out, exhaust pipes(stock, flowmaster) 96 bird doors, (2)93-02 bird drivers door shells, 96 bird k member....ok i'm done listing stuff for now...

Untamed
10-19-2004, 12:23 PM
Well if you find a frame under all that stuff, I'll put on my white coat and smock, cackle evilly like Dr Frankenstein, and begin assembling a monster from all that stuff. Oh, and we need lightning. *nods* Must be done during a thunderstorm - all monster movies take place during storms.

V
10-19-2004, 12:43 PM
no frames right now but maybe in a month or so i'll have something lol... like 3 weeks ago i sold a 86 berlinetta i had, 250 bucks, ran and drove great, i didnt have the time to part it out. Most of the cars i get my hands on end up in the junkyard as bare shells, i mainly buy cars that are wrecked, rotted or just not worth repair and then i strip them. I think i'm up to almost 20 f bodies by now. Heres a pic of one 91 bird i had, a friend needed floor pans so i gave them to him and i gave the front half to a guy from ohio, engine and trans was still intact. Never leave me alone with a sawzall.... :twisted:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/668000-668999/668312_28_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/668000-668999/668312_27_full.jpg

Untamed
10-19-2004, 01:24 PM
So I should stalk you at your house like some Popular Science photographer, looking for the next black 'bird to roll in? LOL

I'm just looking for a big tinker toy - preferably a TA of any generation, thats missing a few parts after you take what you need. I'm not the most mechanically inclined guy, however with a book, some blue prints, a wiring diagram, and lots of beer, I can probably make something safe enough to push.

Thanks for the pics.

twiztidz28
10-19-2004, 02:00 PM
still need that stearing colum if its not a bitch to install. I'll come up with some money and head up by you like saturday if thats good for ya. if not saturday any night this week after 5 is good for me except friday.

V
10-19-2004, 02:06 PM
you can have the colum for free. it has a good horn piece that you need, however, the directional switch wont click down, like to make a left. i have another colum that clicks but the stalk is broken. i think the wiper switch is part of the directional switch as well so i dont know if its any good anyway, but you're still welcome to it.

SpeakersGoBoom
10-20-2004, 02:39 PM
Did you find the bag? If so, i'll be up to get the bag and inserts on friday before work or on saturday before i head down to deptford, if its alright with you.

SpeakersGoBoom
10-20-2004, 02:41 PM
no frames right now but maybe in a month or so i'll have something lol... like 3 weeks ago i sold a 86 berlinetta i had, 250 bucks, ran and drove great, i didnt have the time to part it out. Most of the cars i get my hands on end up in the junkyard as bare shells, i mainly buy cars that are wrecked, rotted or just not worth repair and then i strip them. I think i'm up to almost 20 f bodies by now. Heres a pic of one 91 bird i had, a friend needed floor pans so i gave them to him and i gave the front half to a guy from ohio, engine and trans was still intact. Never leave me alone with a sawzall.... :twisted:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/668000-668999/668312_28_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/668000-668999/668312_27_full.jpg
Jesus! :shock: Well, the next time you get a car like the berlinetta, something thats cheap and runs decently, let me know. i REALLY dont wana have to take the trans am out in the snow.

V
10-20-2004, 11:35 PM
yeah you could come get the parts friday or sat, what time do u work on friday? i work until 5 friday, so if its after that its fine otherwise saturday anytime really.

The Fixer
10-21-2004, 09:53 AM
PM sent, Paul.

SpeakersGoBoom
10-21-2004, 10:34 AM
Damnit, i start work at four on friday. well, ill probably come up sometime saturday like noonish. I'll give you a call.

Wasted Youth
10-23-2004, 10:26 PM
i could use a good 91-92 firebird fender...passenger side...

V
10-23-2004, 11:45 PM
hmm, if i remember correctly, i do have a 91 bird passenger fender, it had the ground effects package. And I think it just has 2 small dings by the front marker light, and no rust, i'll look for it tomorrow. if i still got it and its in that condition, how does 20 bucks sound? but anyway, ill post back tomorrow afternoon after i look.

SpeakersGoBoom
10-26-2004, 10:05 AM
Um, by any chance...do you have another passenger side vent? While making a sharp left onto 287, i heard a noise and looked over just in time to watch the vent fly out the window. :evil: If you have another vent, then that ones getting glued in.

V
10-27-2004, 12:01 AM
lol, i should have another, it just may take me a while to find, i have several boxes of small parts like that all over my garage, most are filled with bolts and interior trim items. I'm sure i'll come across one soon since i have to look through all my stuff to find the hardware for my monte front end. I'll put it aside for you when i find it.

SpeakersGoBoom
10-27-2004, 01:18 PM
Also, Tony seems to have some interest in new fenders for the iroc...apparantly joe's bondo fashion statement is going out of style. How much for a pair of fenders for an 88 camaro <--HA! I DID IT! camAro!! HAHAHAHAHA! Yea, anyway, if its alright with you, hed like to get them either friday or sunday.

V
10-27-2004, 05:05 PM
i'll have to look tomorrow to see what camaro fenders i have. i should have at least a passenger side from an 86 iroc, and a set of useable fenders from an 87 z28 that need some minor work.

IROCdan330
10-29-2004, 05:15 AM
Do you happen to have an entire TPI setup...from the plenum to the base/runners and wiring and all that stuff? A chemistry teacher at school who I talk to about cars wanted me to get leads on any TPI setups I could find for him because he has a formula and its TBI.

V
10-29-2004, 04:24 PM
as far as full tpi setups i dont really have anything, i have i think 1 or 2 sets of maf system runners all with dents, an 88 lower intake manifold, an 88 fuel rail(needs 9th injector),
but i dont have any harnesses throttle bodies, plenums or other small odds and ends, i used that stuff on my monte tpi engine.