PDA

View Full Version : North Jersey PhotoShoot

ar0ck
10-11-2004, 01:54 PM
I had an idea in class. Since the weather is getting cooler, and the scenery is nice, I was wondering if anyone wants to head up rt. 23 all the way north, and do some kind of photo shoot at a state park somewhere.

Dr. Gonzo
10-11-2004, 03:50 PM
that sounds like a good idea. Where were you thinking about doing this, up at high point?

GP99GT
10-11-2004, 04:10 PM
im up for it, since im one of them northern rt 23 people anyway...as long as its after 2:30 on a saturday, or on a sunday.

slasherbarb
10-11-2004, 04:22 PM
count me in two...just as long as it's on saturday before 3 pm...got work at4 on saturdays

skorpion317
10-11-2004, 04:55 PM
sounds good to me....i wanna get it in before i sell my car.

ar0ck
10-11-2004, 04:58 PM
Just to throw out, Sunday afternoons are the best, because theirs less cars on the road & people at the parks, so we can get some exelent group shots.

Plus the forecast looks good, so we can get some awsome back-drops.

SpeakersGoBoom
10-12-2004, 12:05 PM
I'm definately in, and sundays I have off. No shots of anything that might show the interior...for now. its seen better days. much better days. :cry:

slasherbarb
10-12-2004, 12:21 PM
sunday afternoons around what time...got work till 4 on sundays... :?

Tru2Chevy
10-12-2004, 12:22 PM
Well, I can't drive my car up there, and it's not exactly photogenic anyway, but I would be down for meeting up somewhere in North Jersey. I know that High Point and Stokes both have some really nice backdrops, I've been to both parks many times (grandparents own a dairy farm just north of Newton in Sussex county).

- Justin

GP99GT
10-12-2004, 05:36 PM
sunday looks like the best for most people...dunno slasher, maybe you could show up late :?

78camaro
10-12-2004, 07:04 PM
id be in even though my car isnt teh best looking

Savage_Messiah
10-13-2004, 12:36 AM
CAn't unless someone would give me a ride from willy p to tenafly

Bobby_Oofoh
10-13-2004, 11:30 PM
Rt 23!?! That's my neck of the woods... I'm down. I usually work Sunday nights though... if it's a daytime thing (which would seem more likely... "Photoshoot") ... keep me posted on a date and time.

Trans Am Chick
10-14-2004, 08:09 AM
Sunday sounds great. i cant xactly bring my t/a up yet... soon tho. but ill come watch. sounds like awsome pix comming. :-D

SpeakersGoBoom
10-14-2004, 08:29 AM
Sunday at like, the very beginning of sunset. that would rock

Trans Am Chick
10-14-2004, 08:32 AM
thats so pretty... the sun gleaming on all the cars... that wud look awsome. good idea babe

ar0ck
10-14-2004, 10:11 AM
Well I dont know about the weather this weekend right now :roll: Its not what I like. I want a nice afternoon right at sunset, because the sun sets nicely around the hills, and would make for great photos.

So we will play it by ear for now. The weathor forcast for saturday is rain, and partially cloudy on sunday, so I'll let everyone know saturday night, sunday morning. So stay tuned. If not well try for next weekend.

SpeakersGoBoom
10-14-2004, 11:52 AM
Hey, if its cloudy, we can head up to the end of skyline drive. No idea what they're called, but there are a bunch of lakes up there. We could park next to one of the lakes for a "riders on the storm" look

Trans Am Chick
10-14-2004, 12:06 PM
i think ur talkin about either long pond lake or sumthing like that. theres a lotta lakes near there. nd even on cloudy days there realllli pretty

<3Alwayz Lexi

Trans Am Chick
10-15-2004, 07:27 PM
*Sundays Forecast*
from Weather.com

Mostly Sunny
High Low
57°F 37°F
Precip: 20%
Plenty of sun. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the upper 30s.

heh jus figured id update every1. pleaz lemmie kno if were going nd if we go where were meeting. i dont get out of work till 1ish so i doubt i can meet till some time after that. but id love to go!

<3Alwayz Lexi

P.S. Sunset is @ 6:12 pm

Dr. Gonzo
10-16-2004, 03:58 PM
Is this still going to happen tommorow?

ar0ck
10-16-2004, 04:43 PM
I doubt it, I forgot to get a roll of film from work, and the weather doesnt feel promising.

SpeakersGoBoom
10-16-2004, 07:42 PM
lexi's got a digital camera. and lets go to the lakes that are at the end of skyline drive. one of them has a parking lot that is pretty much right on the lake. with mountains in the background, if its cloudy, that'd make for a great backdrop. like i said, "riders on the storm" style

Trans Am Chick
10-16-2004, 07:44 PM
i do have a digital camera. nd i dont mind posting pix. as long as SUMONE :cough: Karl :cough: wud give me back the cable so i can take the pix OFF the camera.

jus lemmie kno.

<3Alwayz Lexi

SpeakersGoBoom
10-16-2004, 09:15 PM
You'll get it back :cough: Sunday :cough: when i see you.

Trans Am Chick
10-16-2004, 09:23 PM
*IF* u see me. i dunno if i can go. altho if u want u can take my camera. all u havta do is ask. :) :-*

<3Alwayz Lexi

mike95z28
10-18-2004, 11:36 AM
whenever you guys and girls..do this if you havent already let me know and ill do my best to make it...

heres my cell...201-723-3850

i dont know how much ill be online the next few days...

Mike

Trans Am Chick
10-18-2004, 11:45 AM
whenever you guys and girls..do this if you havent already let me know and ill do my best to make it...

heres my cell...201-723-3850

i dont know how much ill be online the next few days...

Mike

Sry mike... every1 fell thru... no1 cud go. *i personally got grounded... not quite sure wat for... but yea. it was supposed to b yesterday. sry...

<3Alwayz Lexi

mike95z28
10-18-2004, 12:01 PM
its alright..im sure we can find another time to do it though...today even would have been an awesome day..its really nice out where i am..not a cloud in the sky.

ar0ck
10-18-2004, 01:56 PM
its alright..im sure we can find another time to do it though...today even would have been an awesome day..its really nice out where i am..not a cloud in the sky.

And im stuck in school :(

Hopefully we can do this next weekend, im very picky about weather. But I kinda wasnt sure where to go. I know skyline drive area & up into NY has alot of nice places we can stop at, and also rt. 23 all they way up gets pretty good. Im basically thinking we should just go to a large park, but I havent decided.

Dr. Gonzo
10-18-2004, 05:27 PM
you might want to try seven lakes drive in harriman state park. there are a lot of good places to take some shots up there.

Savage_Messiah
10-18-2004, 06:41 PM
I can go if it's either near thanksgiving, or i might be able to in a few weekends, in november (may get a valet parking job in parsippany and take my car to campus)

Dr. Gonzo
10-21-2004, 07:26 PM
Here are some a couple of pics from Harriman state park I took on wednesday to give you an idea of what it is like up there.
http://www.lifeinwidescreen.com/upload/SUBVETS%20107.jpg
http://www.lifeinwidescreen.com/upload/SUBVETS%20110.jpg

mike95z28
10-21-2004, 07:37 PM
yea i definetely wanna go there for pics very nice pics man...next time u go let me know id wanna go with you to take some also they come out really nice

Savage_Messiah
10-21-2004, 08:10 PM
looks sweet...

79dizZy28
10-21-2004, 10:20 PM
very nice pics :popcorn:

Tru2Chevy
10-21-2004, 10:30 PM
Nice job.....

- Justin

Fozzi58
10-27-2004, 12:43 PM
I got a pretty good digital camera if anyone is still interested. Its a sweet ride going up there to Harriman or High Point. Maybe next weekend (Nov 7th) we can try another gathering? As long as we're home before the Jets game at 1pm!

ar0ck
10-27-2004, 01:22 PM
Yeah digital is good, if not Im still willing to be old fashion with the 35mm film :lol:

I think the 7th looks good to plan for, so we dont have to worry about holloween party hang-overs this weekend.

I like the high-point idea. It would make for a nice cruise, sticking to the speed-limit, and taking it all in.

Trans Am Chick
10-27-2004, 09:58 PM
sounds good to me. i have a digital camera. nd like i said. i kno my car cant b up there... but ill still come nd watch if i can. take pix for ppl if they want. def. sounds like a nice drive.

:D Lexi

SpeakersGoBoom
10-28-2004, 05:31 PM
IM IN!

Fozzi58
10-29-2004, 01:08 PM
OK, looks like we got some interested people. Can we meet up for 10am? Or what would be a good time. I know a lot of you younger folks work on the weekends. We can meet earlier if necessary.

My favorite thing next to my T/A is Jets football, so I need to be home by at least half time to root them on against the Bills, or I have to organize the meet and not go. I've got a good digital camera I will bring too. I have extra discs and I can probably dig up a tri-pod as well.

We can meet at Willowbrook if that's easy for everybody. Keep me posted and let me know.

Trans Am Chick
10-29-2004, 05:46 PM
so its set for sunday the 7th?
jw. gadda make sure i have off work nd everything with the rents... the faster we have a final plan the better. lemmie kno!

8) Lexi

78camaro
10-29-2004, 11:51 PM
if i still have my camaro, all so ill bring my gl2(camera) n fillm the ride if everyone wants, im sure i can get soem nice pictures outta that!!

Fozzi58
11-03-2004, 07:10 AM
OK< just checking in with everyone. Weather is looking good for Sunday. I think we can agree on a trip to Harriman instead of High Point - 1. Its closer 2. I think I remember some nice spots on Seven Lakes drive that are great places to shoot at. Besides, there is a great spot next to the lake that we can use, plus some grassy knolls with mountanous backgrounds. I think thats the best. And tha fall colors will be key.

I got my camera...extra CDs for the camaera, and a tripod.

10 am at Williowbrook? Is this confirmation? Please post and let me know for sure. Looking forward to this.

78camaro
11-03-2004, 10:14 AM
OK< just checking in with everyone. Weather is looking good for Sunday. I think we can agree on a trip to Harriman instead of High Point - 1. Its closer 2. I think I remember some nice spots on Seven Lakes drive that are great places to shoot at. Besides, there is a great spot next to the lake that we can use, plus some grassy knolls with mountanous backgrounds. I think thats the best. And tha fall colors will be key.

I got my camera...extra CDs for the camaera, and a tripod.

10 am at Williowbrook? Is this confirmation? Please post and let me know for sure. Looking forward to this.

where at willowbrrook??

Fozzi58
11-03-2004, 11:25 AM
By Sears Auto Center. I haven't actually met up with anyone from this board yet, but they always seem to meet at Willowbrook mall by sears and then go to hooters. I figured it would be easy to meet in the same spot.

ar0ck
11-03-2004, 11:27 AM
By Sears Auto Center. I haven't actually met up with anyone from this board yet, but they always seem to meet at Willowbrook mall by sears and then go to hooters. I figured it would be easy to meet in the same spot.

Good Call, so were looking to head out before or at 10am?

Trans Am Chick
11-03-2004, 11:46 AM
Well guyz... sry to say i wont be comming. but i gave karl my camera. so i think hes going.. i hate work.. im not supposed to work at all on sunday nd they managed to put me on the schedule from 8 to 1... *sigh

owell... its ok. i cant wait to see pix tho! every1 hasta post em for me!

:wavey: Lexi

Fozzi58
11-03-2004, 12:37 PM
Sorry Lex, next time.

Yeah, lets plan to leave at 10:05am, just to give anyone who's straggling an extra minute or so. Sunday morning I will post again to confirm the ride since this will be a bust if the weather changes drastically.

I think its best to take the Parkway to Ramsey and jump on Rt 17 N. From Rt 17 NJ, we can merge to RT 17 NY and then just hang a right onto 7 lakes drives in NY. Don't forget to gas up the night before and bring your spare change for tolls.

Now lastly, since it seems that I'm the old fart of the group, I plan on taking it easy (steady 65-75). I cant afford insurance in this damn state so I aint chancin' a ticket! I couldn't even keep up with the guys that drove down to SLP Day at E-Town. They were flyin in and out of cars and I just can't anymore. So I hope to have some company for the ride, otherwise my SLO ASS will meet you all up there!

Did I miss anything????

"...Beavis, this is the greatest thing I have ever seen..."
"...yeah....hehehe....boobs..."[/quote]

transamws686
11-03-2004, 01:08 PM
i just want to get whats going on straight. since I am a bit far from willowbrook and prettymuch by 17n in paramus where are you guys headed maybe I can meet you there or mid way on the road. I have my dads sony digi cam, 5 megapixel monster.

78camaro
11-03-2004, 01:55 PM
Sorry Lex, next time.

Yeah, lets plan to leave at 10:05am, just to give anyone who's straggling an extra minute or so. Sunday morning I will post again to confirm the ride since this will be a bust if the weather changes drastically.

I think its best to take the Parkway to Ramsey and jump on Rt 17 N. From Rt 17 NJ, we can merge to RT 17 NY and then just hang a right onto 7 lakes drives in NY. Don't forget to gas up the night before and bring your spare change for tolls.

Now lastly, since it seems that I'm the old fart of the group, I plan on taking it easy (steady 65-75). I cant afford insurance in this damn state so I aint chancin' a ticket! I couldn't even keep up with the guys that drove down to SLP Day at E-Town. They were flyin in and out of cars and I just can't anymore. So I hope to have some company for the ride, otherwise my SLO ASS will meet you all up there!

Did I miss anything????

"...Beavis, this is the greatest thing I have ever seen..."
"...yeah....hehehe....boobs..."[/quote]

your in clifton right, i am too wanna mee me somewhere in clifton n we make the ride up to willowbrook togther also???

Dr. Gonzo
11-03-2004, 03:56 PM
What time do you think you are going to be getting up to Harriman? I would be coming from the west and going up 287 instead of going all the way to Willobrook.

Savage_Messiah
11-03-2004, 11:10 PM
My car's not roadready cuz of the tire, and I don't have it here, if someone could pick me up at willy p tho id go

89 Trans Am WS6
11-04-2004, 05:17 AM
if im off work sunday which i doubt ill see ya at willowbrook

ar0ck
11-04-2004, 08:25 AM
So whos going?

1. TransAm4Life

Fozzi58
11-04-2004, 10:01 AM
78 Camaro - 9:30 at the SamGoody parking lot on Allwood Rd. OK with you?

686 - if we leave at planned time, you should be in the shoulder on Rt 17 north (NJ) near that jaguar dealership by 10:25. We should arrive shortly thereafter.

89 WS6 - hope your off!

Dr. Gonzo - You and I need to recruit a Kermit! (bad joke, I know) 2 choices - you can hang out on Rt 17 and wait for us. Or take 287 north in Jersey towards NY and get off at the Rt 17N exit. Continue on Rt 17N. The highway will turn into a street in the center of town with traffic lights, etc etc. On your right, you will see a sign in blue (hopefully still there) for 7 lakes drive. Make a right following the sign and pull over. I don't have a cell phone so if any others that are coming have one, provided Gonz has one, can you provide your number for him. Please and thanks.

For those just thinking about joining or planning on meeting us there - here's our planned route since this will be simplest to follow. PKWY North to Rt 17 North (exit after passing Rt 4...I think its exit 163) Rt 17 North to Rt 17N in NY State (we will enter and exit 287, but follow signs for 17N/Sloatsburg). 17N in NY to Seven Lakes Drive. Follow to Lake Tiorati.

REMEMBER - I WILL POST SUNDAY MORNING TO CONFIRM THE RIDE DUE TO POSSIBLE CHANGES IN WEATHER (and maybe get a cell phone). FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNS - FOZZI58@HOTMAIL.COM

Looking forward to seeing a big turnout!

ar0ck
11-04-2004, 10:33 AM
Its actually easier for me to meet on Rt. 17, since its alot closer to my home.

So If for the more "northern" people, I can meet at the fashion center in Paramous right off of rt. 17 North, you cant miss it, theirs like 3 exits for it, and its right behind the jaguar dealer.

SpeakersGoBoom
11-04-2004, 11:26 AM
count me in!

transamws686
11-04-2004, 11:54 AM
Its actually easier for me to meet on Rt. 17, since its alot closer to my home.

So If for the more "northern" people, I can meet at the fashion center in Paramous right off of rt. 17 North, you cant miss it, theirs like 3 exits for it, and its right behind the jaguar dealer.

I am close to that, where in the fashon center do you want to meet, and what time?

btw I will try to get the camera, and I am going to bring some tools, prolly just some sockets and a half inch drive, lol any other requests let me know, just in case :lol: :wink:

SpeakersGoBoom
11-04-2004, 12:08 PM
10:00 AM in the back lot by the bank? I've never seen that lot get filled, even durring christmas time, so it'll be pretty easy for everyone to see eachother.

transamws686
11-04-2004, 12:20 PM
karl in the back do you mean the side away from rt17, the side where there in no apple bee's entrance. :?:

ar0ck
11-04-2004, 01:38 PM
I was thinking across from the firehouse, or Best Buy, just somewhere for the people comming off 17 to see us easily.

transamws686
11-04-2004, 03:19 PM
I was thinking across from the firehouse, or Best Buy, just somewhere for the people comming off 17 to see us easily.

that is prolly better in the parking lot of the fireplace and all those coming our way can stop in there. 8)

Savage_Messiah
11-04-2004, 03:29 PM
ride? willy p? anyone?

78camaro
11-04-2004, 06:55 PM
78 Camaro - 9:30 at the SamGoody parking lot on Allwood Rd. OK with you?

686 - if we leave at planned time, you should be in the shoulder on Rt 17 north (NJ) near that jaguar dealership by 10:25. We should arrive shortly thereafter.

89 WS6 - hope your off!

Dr. Gonzo - You and I need to recruit a Kermit! (bad joke, I know) 2 choices - you can hang out on Rt 17 and wait for us. Or take 287 north in Jersey towards NY and get off at the Rt 17N exit. Continue on Rt 17N. The highway will turn into a street in the center of town with traffic lights, etc etc. On your right, you will see a sign in blue (hopefully still there) for 7 lakes drive. Make a right following the sign and pull over. I don't have a cell phone so if any others that are coming have one, provided Gonz has one, can you provide your number for him. Please and thanks.

For those just thinking about joining or planning on meeting us there - here's our planned route since this will be simplest to follow. PKWY North to Rt 17 North (exit after passing Rt 4...I think its exit 163) Rt 17 North to Rt 17N in NY State (we will enter and exit 287, but follow signs for 17N/Sloatsburg). 17N in NY to Seven Lakes Drive. Follow to Lake Tiorati.

REMEMBER - I WILL POST SUNDAY MORNING TO CONFIRM THE RIDE DUE TO POSSIBLE CHANGES IN WEATHER (and maybe get a cell phone). FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNS - FOZZI58@HOTMAIL.COM

Looking forward to seeing a big turnout!

deff sam goody at 930

SpeakersGoBoom
11-04-2004, 10:56 PM
I was referring to teh side away from applebees, but your right. firehouse is probably better. Anyway, my idea to reduce confusion was pointless. I was assuming that there would be a ton of cars and people would have a hard time finding everyone else in the parking lot. I forgot to take into account that NOTHING IN THIS GOD DAMN TOWN IS OPEN ON SUNDAY! Thats sad, especially since I've been living here and dealing with it all my life. But yea, fireplace would be easier. by where the bikers always meet up.

transamws686
11-05-2004, 01:25 PM
guy who are not meeting in paramus are you going to stop at the firehouse to pick us up :?:

SpeakersGoBoom
11-05-2004, 09:50 PM
eh, if they dont, I know how to get to where were goin.

Fozzi58
11-05-2004, 10:33 PM
Yeah, best bet is for the Willowbrook Cruzers (hey, thats a good name!) to meet you guys in Paramus. However, this firehouse I'm lost. I know the fashion center (I think). Can you make it simple and say CompUSA parking lot? The second one up by the Jag dealer? This way I don't miss it and drive around like a jackass with people following me.

So far the weather looks good. Keep yer fingers crossed.

SpeakersGoBoom
11-05-2004, 10:38 PM
If you miss it, you are legally blind. :lol: After the jaguar dealership, it is just before the overpass.

Trans Am Chick
11-05-2004, 10:44 PM
u guyz shud pm each other with cell #s then i doubt ull get lost... nd y dont u try meeting at like toys r us just b4 the jag dealer. or the fireplace just after the jag dealer but RIGHT b4 the bridge. those lots r alwayz empty. especially on a sunday.

8) Lexi

78camaro
11-06-2004, 01:55 PM
everything still on for tomorroww??????

ar0ck
11-06-2004, 02:34 PM
As long as I can get my car all tuned up by then.

Stupid 8th cylinder.

The Fixer
11-06-2004, 03:00 PM
I think some of the western guys are bit confused. The Firehouse they're talking about is a DINER (not an actual firehouse).

I will try to make it out tomorrow, but don't wait for me. If anything, I'll meet up there. God only knows what my 18-month old son will be doing tomorrow. :)

transamws686
11-06-2004, 03:55 PM
I think some of the western guys are bit confused. The Firehouse they're talking about is a DINER (not an actual firehouse).

I will try to make it out tomorrow, but don't wait for me. If anything, I'll meet up there. God only knows what my 18-month old son will be doing tomorrow. :)

he is cute, :lol: if you don't watch he will pick up random stuff.

i got my brakes in woohooo it feels so great to stop, just ask the car in front of me.

Fozzi58
11-06-2004, 04:39 PM
OK - the weather looks PERFECT for tomorrow!

Time slots:

clifton/bloomfield people - Sam Goody in clifton on Alwood Rd.
Depart at 9:30

Willowbrook - depart at 10:05 for Paramus meeting ground

Arrive at Paramus 10:30 - 10:45 - this depends on traffic. We will pull into the Toys r Us lot...nd if no one is there, proceed to Fireside Diner on 17, just after the Jag dealer.

We should be getting to Harriman about 11:30 or so.

I got a camera and tripod.

As a favor to us old timers (although I might be the only one) lets take it easy getting up there. F-Bods attract enough attention from the police. Several or more together may cause them to call out the national guard.

See you all tomorrow. Safe ride.

Savage_Messiah
11-06-2004, 05:22 PM
So I guess noone's coming thru past Wayne or Wilyl P :? ah well, take some good pics!

Trans Am Chick
11-06-2004, 06:05 PM
So I guess noone's coming thru past Wayne or Wilyl P :? ah well, take some good pics!

dude if u need directions to get to ne of their stop ill help u with that... im not goin. ill b at work.. but jus pm me if u need directions.

2001orangess
11-06-2004, 10:49 PM
hey i'm off tomorrow, i'll try to make it up there,, but my car is dirty as hell :oops:

ar0ck
11-07-2004, 12:45 AM
hey i'm off tomorrow, i'll try to make it up there,, but my car is dirty as hell :oops:

Take it to the car-wash!!!

It was too cold out to wash it this afternoon, so Im praying their will be a car-wash open.

2001orangess
11-07-2004, 02:10 AM
only the good stuff for my car, so no drive through car wash. I never took it to a car wash and i never will :)

TransAm4Life are you going?

89 Trans Am WS6
11-07-2004, 06:35 AM
Well i busted ass yesterday and froze for hours but i washed the car and waxed it with formula 113. It looks ****ing badass..but.....

found out i hafta work this morning at 8 till 4...:(

Alex wanna meet up later and take some later day/sunset pics with me? i think im going to anyway cuz i have none of the new car really..

btw the place on 46 near chucks pool hall..they do a good job..and its by hand..just dont let the mexican forget about your tire shine :p

later guys

have fun
joe

ar0ck
11-07-2004, 06:35 AM
only the good stuff for my car, so no drive through car wash. I never took it to a car wash and i never will :)

TransAm4Life are you going?

Yep, but I think im going to go wash it myself right now.

mike95z28
11-07-2004, 07:06 AM
yo savage...if u need a ride i can pick u up...il just leave a little earlier from my house..all i need is directions...IM me on AIM and let me know

AIM - metallica8581171

Trans Am Chick
11-07-2004, 07:31 AM
if ne1s lookin for a carwash theres one by where i work in mahwah *im here rite now* well actually theres like five. im on franklin turnpike in mahwah. nd its basically on the way. newaya just figured id try to help... sux that im not going... course i wudnt mind taking a break real quick to see every1 nd their cars :-D

*work sux* Lexi

Fozzi58
11-07-2004, 07:35 AM
Looks like a perfect day for a phot5o shoot. I might even be able to put the top down. This is gonna be kewl.

OK, see everyone at the time from above. Later

The Fixer
11-07-2004, 09:00 AM
Guys, please wait for me! I should be at ToysRUs by 10:45. Thanx!

bencar
11-07-2004, 09:35 AM
oops, missed this one :( DAMN!

Trans Am Chick
11-07-2004, 09:39 AM
*sigh i wish i could come with you guyz i wanna see pix!!!! transamchick85@yahoo.com i mean it. i want pix from every1 whos going!

:o Lexi

bencar
11-07-2004, 09:58 AM
*sigh i wish i could come with you guyz i wanna see pix!!!! transamchick85@yahoo.com i mean it. i want pix from every1 whos going!

Isn't this one over and done with already?

Trans Am Chick
11-07-2004, 10:07 AM

na they just left the meeting spot like 20 min ago they shud just be getting up to seven lakes drive about now. i cant go cuz im working... but i wish i cud... i just wanna get outta the house at this point.

*sigh. Lexi

bencar
11-07-2004, 10:24 AM

na they just left the meeting spot like 20 min ago they shud just be getting up to seven lakes drive about now. i cant go cuz im working... but i wish i cud... i just wanna get outta the house at this point.

*sigh. Lexi
Oh well, couldn't make it today anyway, have some other project I have to attend to, like building a small train layout for someone who's paying me to do it. Not a huge money maker, but it's at least a few pennies in the pocket.

I'm thinking, and you know that's dangerous :lol: , that if I'm not up to my ears in something, that maybe I'll wander over to the Applebees (Edison NJ Rt 1 South) near me on Friday November 19th for a bit. If the weather's nice, I'll take my T/A
http://bencar.freeyellow.com/TransAmInFrontOfDennys5292004WithTextSmall.jpg

mike95z28
11-07-2004, 01:16 PM
for those who want the pics IM me on AIM- metallica8581171

ar0ck
11-07-2004, 02:18 PM
AIM wont let me sign on :-|

Oh wait there we go and no ones on.

But for the guys that did take photos and need a place to host them. Try to email them to me at Alex301@optonline.net, Or Instant Messenger, or just get a hold of me, and I'll set you up with an FTP source.

I cant wait to see the pictures, and any video clips.

j0n
11-07-2004, 02:36 PM
http://www.njfboa.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1187&highlight=

78camaro
11-07-2004, 07:11 PM
for those who want the pics IM me on AIM- metallica8581171

post themmm!!!my AIM is suckss

Fozzi58
11-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Here ya go!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/716576/3

Its a shame that Car domain cuts the pics down on resolution so much. You have to see these pics at 2200+ resolution on a 21" monitor. The ars look like they are parked in my house.

Had a great day today. It was fun. Saw the weather report for today and the upcoming week. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Hope you guys like the pics.

Someone get me an ftp address so I can send out the video. Thanks.

Trans Am Chick
11-09-2004, 02:33 AM
ok i think ive gotten all the pix. theyre all gorgeous. u guyz have posted about 90 pix. but i seem to be missing some individual shots of... the 2nd gen camaro nd the orange SS. the onli pics that are there for those 2 cars is the shots while theyre all lined up. and because of the shade and angle of the sun... the SS pix didnt come out quite as good as they should have. mayb this is me just complaining. but im wondering if ne1 else has any other pix that havent been posted? if so email em to me!! i realli wanna see!!! also if ne1 has ne problems with me tryin to edit the shots... tryin to clear some up and cropping others to bring out the car a little better... just let me kno nd ill leave urs alone. ill post my edits wen im done with all of them.

great job you guyz! i cant wait till the nex shoot wen ill b able to bring my t/a up!!!

8) Lexi

Fozzi58
11-09-2004, 10:29 AM
RJ (Orange SS) and 78Camaro were camera shy at the lake. They said their cars weren't "worthy". Shame, I thought both were worth the film.

ar0ck
11-09-2004, 10:49 AM
I did some math and I think I averaged 11mpg :lol:

No more racing on rt. 17, then slamming on the breaks when theirs a cop infront of us.

Trans Am Chick
11-09-2004, 12:42 PM
RJ (Orange SS) and 78Camaro were camera shy at the lake. They said their cars weren't "worthy". Shame, I thought both were worth the film.

well i gues thats their loss... i thought they were goreous cars nd i realli wudda liked better shots of them or at least decent front shots. they came out dark nd blur nd the sun is angled rong... if they were out in the open instead of under the trees... then that mite have turned out better. too late now obviously. dunno y they wudnt. i mean if the pix came out bad then its not that hard to delete them. but i wudda given the cars a chance in the first place... ! who knos they cudda out to be reallllli nice pix. nd if they werent mayb a little editing. but nothings perminent. if it came out bad... jus delete it. simple as they. newayz lemmmmie get back to class. *heh wireless laptops rock*

8) Lexi

78camaro
11-09-2004, 12:48 PM
I did some math and I think I averaged 11mpg :lol:

No more racing on rt. 17, then slamming on the breaks when theirs a cop infront of us.

yea serious i use not ever a 1/4 take of gas on the wya up.opn the way back ****ing alomost a 1/2 but it was stilll funn

ar0ck
11-09-2004, 02:05 PM
RJ's car doesnt look good with the v6 swirlies on. He needs the SS wheels for it to be ****.

Trans Am Chick
11-09-2004, 08:02 PM
i still would have liked to seen pix... i feel like its incomplete... with those two cars missing... i almost dont wanna edit any of them... all cuz those 2 r missing... :cry: *sigh...

Trans Am Chick
11-09-2004, 08:15 PM
Random after thought: i could have photoshopped the wheels in if he wanted me to! i mean if that was the big problem... thats fixable! ug. well like i said... too late now...

78camaro
11-09-2004, 10:38 PM
i still would have liked to seen pix... i feel like its incomplete... with those two cars missing... i almost dont wanna edit any of them... all cuz those 2 r missing... :cry: *sigh...

my car isnt to photogenic, n at least RJ had all 4 wheels, im missing the 2 parts to my front rally wheels so mine are quite badddd

Trans Am Chick
11-10-2004, 11:40 AM

my car isnt to photogenic, n at least RJ had all 4 wheels, im missing the 2 parts to my front rally wheels so mine are quite badddd

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDC IF ITS PHOTOGENIC OR NOT I CAN MAKE IT PHOTOGENIC!!!! Thats the point of photoshop! LMAO! like i keep saying tho. toooooooo late now!!!

:evil: Lexi

78camaro
11-10-2004, 12:52 PM

IDC IF ITS PHOTOGENIC OR NOT I CAN MAKE IT PHOTOGENIC!!!! Thats the point of photoshop! LMAO! like i keep saying tho. toooooooo late now!!!

how about ill take some pictures of my car this weekend n then you show me how photogenic your photoshop skillls can make it, i hate photoshop that program pisses me offff

ar0ck
11-10-2004, 02:41 PM
I work with it on a daily basis. I make ugly people nice!

Trans Am Chick
11-10-2004, 03:16 PM
I work with it on a daily basis. I make ugly people nice!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:!!!

heh the wonders of technology

:twisted: Lexi

Trans Am Chick
11-10-2004, 03:29 PM

how about ill take some pictures of my car this weekend n then you show me how photogenic your photoshop skillls can make it, i hate photoshop that program pisses me offff

I personally hate photoshop. but i have a ton of other adobe products that piece things together. :D along with not adobe products as well... im not very creative. but i love graphix design. either way email me pix wen u get them nd ill see wat i can do to touch them up without making it look unreasonable... or fake.

8) Lexi

j0n
11-10-2004, 06:25 PM

I personally hate photoshop. but i have a ton of other adobe products that piece things together. :D along with not adobe products as well... im not very creative. but i love graphix design. either way email me pix wen u get them nd ill see wat i can do to touch them up without making it look unreasonable... or fake.

8) Lexi

email me the pics and an idea of what u want it to look like...i like to think i'm fairly decent at photoshop

ihatericer5hit@hotmail.com

Trans Am Chick
11-10-2004, 06:33 PM
email me the pics and an idea of what u want it to look like...i like to think i'm fairly decent at photoshop

ME 2!!! transamchick85@yahoo.com

8) Lexi

bencar
11-10-2004, 08:07 PM

8) Lexi

Well, my T/A is quite photogenic, but I just couldn't make it to that location on the day everyone else had gone. Oh well, thems the breaks :(

78camaro
11-10-2004, 08:58 PM
i have 2 adobe products photoshot n prieme pro video editing is my thing photo **** pisses me offf

Trans Am Chick
11-10-2004, 10:10 PM
now i jus got a new computer... so all my stuff isnt loaded yet. but heres wats loaded so far (only adobe products at least) nd not all of theres r for graphix design... but i have:
demensions 3.0
PageMaker 7.0
Type Manager
Premiere 6.5
Streamline 4.0
Distiller 6.0
Premiere Pro
Shotoshop 7.0
Image Ready 7.0
InDesign 2.0
Illustrator 10.0.3
Encore DVD 1.0
After Effects 6.0
Audition 1.0

well that ends the list at the moment i think... still loading software tho. nd those r just adobe products...

78camaro
11-10-2004, 10:16 PM
now i jus got a new computer... so all my stuff isnt loaded yet. but heres wats loaded so far (only adobe products at least) nd not all of theres r for graphix design... but i have:
demensions 3.0
PageMaker 7.0
Type Manager
Premiere 6.5
Streamline 4.0
Distiller 6.0
Premiere Pro
Shotoshop 7.0
Image Ready 7.0
InDesign 2.0
Illustrator 10.0.3
Encore DVD 1.0
After Effects 6.0
Audition 1.0

well that ends the list at the moment i think... still loading software tho. nd those r just adobe products...

do you how much money you have in softwaare right there???, i want audition 1.0, i always wnated to mess aroundin that programe, do you think you can burn it for me??? :D

SpeakersGoBoom
11-10-2004, 10:21 PM

8) Lexi

Well, my T/A is quite photogenic, but I just couldn't make it to that location on the day everyone else had gone. Oh well, thems the breaks :(
well, you ARE going to the north jersey meet, ARENT YOU?!

bencar
11-10-2004, 10:25 PM

8) Lexi

well, you ARE going to the north jersey meet, ARENT YOU?!

Depends on the date. I'm booked up for the next 3 Sundays, and I work on Saturdays, plus with the exception of November 19th, my Fridays are pretty much occupied too. :(

ar0ck
11-10-2004, 10:29 PM
Adobe PhotoShop Elements & Photoshop 7, are my tools.

Trans Am Chick
11-10-2004, 10:35 PM
do you how much money you have in softwaare right there???, i want audition 1.0, i always wnated to mess aroundin that programe, do you think you can burn it for me??? :D

erm... i dont see y not... gadda check if i have disks... i ran out a lil while ago... i have keygens for all of those tho. so if ur goin 2 the meet i shud b able to get it for u.

8) Lexi

nd yes i kno i have quite a lot of money worth of software... nd take a wild gues on how much i paid for it.

78camaro
11-10-2004, 10:45 PM

erm... i dont see y not... gadda check if i have disks... i ran out a lil while ago... i have keygens for all of those tho. so if ur goin 2 the meet i shud b able to get it for u.

8) Lexi

nd yes i kno i have quite a lot of money worth of software... nd take a wild gues on how much i paid for it.

yay!!! your amazing :hail:

Trans Am Chick
11-11-2004, 08:48 PM

erm... still waiting for pictures!!!!!

SpeakersGoBoom
11-11-2004, 09:36 PM
JW, is there any reason why three people have the same avatar? just fill me in. Is the glowing fist the logo of the Cool People Club?

Trans Am Chick
11-11-2004, 09:38 PM
JW, is there any reason why three people have the same avatar? just fill me in. Is the glowing fist the logo of the Cool People Club?

do you not trust me or sumthin? i told u to read the frickin posts.. ull figure it out. ur a smart kid.

SpeakersGoBoom
11-11-2004, 09:43 PM
ve known me for about 2 years now. You should know by now. I'm an IDIOT!

Trans Am Chick
11-11-2004, 09:46 PM
yea tru ok well ill give u a huge hint then... read the posts from transam4life: UNCLE ALEX NEEDS YOU i think the title is...

Trans Am Chick
11-11-2004, 11:10 PM

TRANSAMCHICK85@yahoo.com!!!!

78camaro
11-11-2004, 11:26 PM

this weeekend i shall take 3747.3 picturess of my car.

Trans Am Chick
11-11-2004, 11:31 PM
nd how did u determine that number of pix? because u kno... i required 134 more then that... so yea. u think u can swing that? lmao jkjk

78camaro
11-11-2004, 11:34 PM
nd how did u determine that number of pix? because u kno... i required 134 more then that... so yea. u think u can swing that? lmao jkjk

waitt a minute here wheres pics of your t/a, even though most of us know what it looks liek it postt some pics!!!!

Trans Am Chick
11-12-2004, 04:50 AM
id love to post pix of my car.. but for one... its sitting against the garage... nd my dad doesnt let me move it often... nd more importantly... KARL STILL HAS MY CAMERA!!!!!

78camaro
11-12-2004, 06:42 AM
id love to post pix of my car.. but for one... its sitting against the garage... nd my dad doesnt let me move it often... nd more importantly... KARL STILL HAS MY CAMERA!!!!! :( .....doenst mahwah have some prettty nice scenery to??? o well mayb by the time you have pictres of your car ill have my suspensiion done, o wait im haveing that done soon :twisted:

ar0ck
11-12-2004, 10:18 AM
78Camaro, just check out the first couple pages of my cardomain. www.cardomain.com/id/alex301

I put up a few, but I have a crap load more untouched and not re-sized.

Trans Am Chick
11-12-2004, 04:56 PM
78Camaro, just check out the first couple pages of my cardomain. www.cardomain.com/id/alex301

I put up a few, but I have a crap load more untouched and not re-sized.

haha thanx alex. lol. i wud take pix cuz i have a huge backyard realli nice for pix.. but thats at moms house... the t/a is at dads house.. he has nice scenery too... but his shed gets in the way... nd that thing is falling apart. plus the mustang is in the "shed" so i wudnt want that thing to take away from the t/a...