PDA

View Full Version : TTP Dyno Day This Saturday!

ar0ck
10-14-2004, 10:11 PM
Ok whos still going?

I know im ready to put some numbers down, but I honestly still dont know exactly where it is, and I think theirs more of us NJ people going, but their just hiding... its ok come on out now.

We need to keep up our rep and at least roll 5 deep.

foff667
10-14-2004, 10:17 PM
Ok whos still going?

I know im ready to put some numbers down, but I honestly still dont know exactly where it is, and I think theirs more of us NJ people going, but their just hiding... its ok come on out now.

We need to keep up our rep and at least roll 5 deep.

i wouldve loved to go but i still dont have my tuning software for hte gtp so theres really not much of a reason to right now.

89 Trans Am WS6
10-14-2004, 10:36 PM
its right near my house, i can show ya if ya want i get off 130 tho sat

skorpion317
10-14-2004, 11:43 PM
i'll go just to show up....i won't be getting dyno'd though.

1RawTA
10-15-2004, 07:22 AM

I think matt and george where trying to keep the traffic down in the shop, they really dont want people just coming there to hang out. I mean i dont care if 1 or 2 of you come with alex just to see him dyno or wahtever, just dont bring a bunch of people who arent getting dynoed to come down there and watch. thanks alot guys -

-steve-

The Fixer
10-15-2004, 08:17 AM
Man I wish I could go! I've been wanting to get my healthy little 305 dyno'd for the longest time, but I have to be with my band Saturday at the HS football game. It sucks being the director, it kills my weekend!

Ah well, I'll have to make an appointment and just get it done on a regular day. :(

Savage_Messiah
10-15-2004, 11:35 AM
when/where? i'm going down to lakewood saturday to get/install some new gears (3.42's for 30 bucks) but i may check it out after

transamws686
10-29-2004, 05:42 AM

I think matt and george where trying to keep the traffic down in the shop, they really dont want people just coming there to hang out. I mean i dont care if 1 or 2 of you come with alex just to see him dyno or wahtever, just dont bring a bunch of people who arent getting dynoed to come down there and watch. thanks alot guys -

-steve-

hey steve I just moved from paraus to hillsdale I think its down the road from you
Eric

ar0ck
10-29-2004, 08:48 AM
I think theirs another one comming up? Steve can you confirm this?

1RawTA
10-30-2004, 09:19 AM
next sunday. NOV 7th