PDA

View Full Version : wtb: Fourth gen Trans Am

GrandmasterCow
10-18-2004, 11:52 PM
Hey all. Besides my current v6, i'm looking for a LT1 (93-97) Trans Am, preferably 6-speed. leather or ttops is fine also. anything under $10,000

j0n
10-19-2004, 09:11 AM
i may be interested in selling mine...in case u forgot...dark green 95 t/a vert m6

GrandmasterCow
10-19-2004, 11:36 AM
got ne pics? GrandmasterCow[AT]gmail.com

foff667
10-19-2004, 12:15 PM
i may be interested in selling mine...in case u forgot...dark green 95 t/a vert m6

dude you just got yours why would you sell it now? I thought u were gonna take me?

j0n
10-19-2004, 02:18 PM

dude you just got yours why would you sell it now? I thought u were gonna take me?

im thinkin third gen...i want something i can weight nazi and mod the **** out of...and i want something i can afford...aka insurance and to mod

foff667
10-19-2004, 03:16 PM

im thinkin third gen...i want something i can weight nazi and mod the **** out of...and i want something i can afford...aka insurance and to mod

why? you finally got your first insurance premium? lol so your getting rid of the car now one way or the other or is this a spur of the moment thing that your in the process of mulling over?

j0n
10-19-2004, 06:42 PM

why? you finally got your first insurance premium? lol so your getting rid of the car now one way or the other or is this a spur of the moment thing that your in the process of mulling over?

spur of the moment that im mulling over lol :lol: