PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else see Pres Bush?

THECowboy
10-19-2004, 01:37 AM
anyone else check out Bush's speech in Marlton? I didn't stay for the speech, but i was saw him outside him. Ton of security though. No politics in this thread please

ShitOnWheels
10-19-2004, 04:35 AM
Someone on the riverline last night said they sat in the 6th row to see him (I thought he said it Trenton tho...was he in more than 1 place during the day?). Other than that, he didn't say it was very exciting or anything. He sounded upset that he didn't see him land, but the lady he was talkin to said it wasn't that big a deal.

There are many interesting conversations to be heard ont he RiverLine. Like the born again Christain telling me I need to find love in the Lord in order to survive. :shakes head:

Oddball
10-19-2004, 06:54 AM
I keep getting emails from the Camden County Young Republicans too late to sign up for the tickets. Missed signing up for Chaney and Bush by *that* much. Not that I'm a big fan of either but I'll never turn down a chance to see a sitting Pres / VP.

THECowboy
10-19-2004, 07:30 AM
i only know he was in Marlton, Cheney eas in Medford last Monday as well

Jersey_TA
10-19-2004, 09:45 AM
I got to see AirForce 1 taki into his parking spot on the flightline yesterday when I was coming back from lunch. It was pretty awesome.

THECowboy
10-19-2004, 02:30 PM
kick ass, today at my work, the 1/4 of all photo's were from the speech, secret service and snipers on top of trash trucks and stuff