PDA

View Full Version : 89 firebird parts for sale

j0n
10-27-2004, 12:43 PM
i need to get rid of all the **** i have left from my old third gen...pics are located under "parts" at http://community.webshots.com/user/ihatericer5hit

with any luck ill have the motor/trans(asking 500 together) out a week from tomorrow and at that point i need the body gone, as well as all the interior **** i have left...let me know if u need anything and ill get back to you as soon as i can...MAKE OFFERS ON EVERYTHING IT NEEDS TO GO

smokingss(i think it was you)...i didnt have any luck getting the alternator off since the radiator is pretty much wrapped around it...ill try to get it off after the motor is off if not i apologize

Once again i need all this **** gone!!! my garage has to house my mom's 73 stank convertible :evil: and shes pissed she cant put it in the garage yet so please help me get rid of everything!!!

SpeakersGoBoom
10-27-2004, 01:20 PM
What kinda tranny is it?

Savage_Messiah
10-27-2004, 01:46 PM
Do you have a posi/limited slip? (Anyone knwo if it would fit on a fourth gen if he does?)

Tru2Chevy
10-27-2004, 02:15 PM
Do you have a posi/limited slip? (Anyone knwo if it would fit on a fourth gen if he does?)

IIRC, his formy was an '89 so it should have the 28 spline axles, which means that it would bolt in your car. Not sure if he has a posi or not though....

- Justin

j0n
10-27-2004, 02:51 PM

IIRC, his formy was an '89 so it should have the 28 spline axles, which means that it would bolt in your car. Not sure if he has a posi or not though....

- Justin

peglegged 2.73...and the passenger side wheel kinda sorta got ripped off and ripped the axle out along with it

j0n
10-27-2004, 03:06 PM
What kinda tranny is it?

700r-4 with ~56,000 original miles