PDA

View Full Version : Custom computer systems

GrandmasterCow
10-27-2004, 02:20 PM
Hey all. I'm currently selling complete computer setups and all.
No, this isn't car related but it's me related.

Heres the deal:
You tell me a max price you would be willing to spend, minus shipping, and also the general purpose for the computer system and any extras you would like to have, like surround sound system, joysticks, etc.. and i'll build a complete system that would cost about the same or less than what you said above, or even cheaper.

If you have a preference on any component brands, like cpu or case, incldue that too.

if you have any questions, just hit me up on aim: ErockTheGeek, or respond to here. I have a 30-day guarentee that is if you're unsatisfied with your custom system, you can return it for a 80% refund. For the time being, i only accept PayPal. If interested, please contact me via aim or PM on this board or FBodygallery.com.

formula4speed
10-27-2004, 08:49 PM
If I gave the basics of what I want, could you estimate a price? Its actually for a friend of mine cause her computer is seriously from like the early 90s and she is using AOL 4.0 :lol:

Trans Am Chick
10-27-2004, 09:52 PM
her computer is seriously from like the early 90s and she is using AOL 4.0 :lol:

heh that sux

newayz hey can u let me kno if u find a good deal on flat screens... im in need of one realllli bad... so far lowest price ive found was about $200 nd it was a referb. (i jus built myself a new comp actually)

thanx Lexi

GrandmasterCow
10-27-2004, 11:22 PM
If I gave the basics of what I want, could you estimate a price? Its actually for a friend of mine cause her computer is seriously from like the early 90s and she is using AOL 4.0 :lol:
Yes I can, just tell me what you, or your friend, are looking for, and I'll see what I can do.

her computer is seriously from like the early 90s and she is using AOL 4.0 :lol:

heh that sux

newayz hey can u let me kno if u find a good deal on flat screens... im in need of one realllli bad... so far lowest price ive found was about $200 nd it was a referb. (i jus built myself a new comp actually)

thanx Lexi
Yes, tell me what size and if you're looking for a paticular brand.

formula4speed
10-28-2004, 07:22 AM
She just needs something basic, she still uses dial up and doesn't use it for video editing or gaming. Something with like an 80 gb hard drive, 512mb ram, cd burner and a decent processor would get her by just fine. I don't really have any brand preferences cause I'm not a computer guru, but something thats not junk.

Trans Am Chick
10-28-2004, 07:40 AM
im lookin for a dell mostlikely. but brand isnt a huge thing to me. hasta b small. like 15-17 in.

heh jus lemmie kno wat price is... nd how many u can get a hold of. im looking for one at the moment nd my dad is also looking for two for his house. (he'd b paying for it lol so i havta run it by him first.)

Thanx Lexi

GrandmasterCow
10-28-2004, 11:40 AM
Both of you guys check your pms, i sent quotes to both.

SpeakersGoBoom
10-28-2004, 07:05 PM

Theres 90% of the problem :lol:

GrandmasterCow
10-28-2004, 09:29 PM
lol yeah, should get at least aol 9.0 :D

j0n
10-28-2004, 09:35 PM

nope...her problem lies in those three little letters from hell...aol

GrandmasterCow
10-28-2004, 11:05 PM

nope...her problem lies in those three little letters from hell...aol

haha. hell yeah.

GrandmasterCow
10-29-2004, 02:41 PM
oh yeah, i'm also offering web hosting, web design, coding, etc...

GrandmasterCow
11-03-2004, 11:17 AM
bump

Trans Am Chick
11-03-2004, 11:51 AM
oh yeah, i'm also offering web hosting, web design, coding, etc...

heh realli? mmm thats so awsome... do u have any work published? id love to see a sample.

:D Lexi