PDA

View Full Version : Flyered 1 at PHS

SpeakersGoBoom
10-29-2004, 12:05 PM
Flyered 1 at Paramus High School last night. White third Gen TA. 5 liter (had a tag that said so right on the back.) Interesting wheels. not my taste, but ive seen worse. I've seen that car parked at a house by me for a while. then it dissapeared, then it reapeared...4 times ive seen it in the PHS parking lot, which would lead me to believe that the kid goes to hs.

transamws686
10-29-2004, 07:57 PM
what color I used to live in paramus I might know em.

Trans Am Chick
10-29-2004, 08:19 PM
Flyered 1 at Paramus High School last night. White third Gen TA. 5 liter (had a tag that said so right on the back.) Interesting wheels. not my taste, but ive seen worse. I've seen that car parked at a house by me for a while. then it dissapeared, then it reapeared...4 times ive seen it in the PHS parking lot, which would lead me to believe that the kid goes to hs.

erm... yea does that answer ur question?

:roll: Lexi

transamws686
10-30-2004, 03:04 AM
oops sorry i over looked that, I think the kid is an indian kid that lives right off of farview, the wheels were chrome and the pattern kinda reminds me of a bmw rim.

ar0ck
10-30-2004, 02:18 PM
oops sorry i over looked that, I think the kid is an indian kid that lives right off of farview, the wheels were chrome and the pattern kinda reminds me of a bmw rim.

Last time Ive seen that it was mystichrome or some ****. I think I know what car Karls talking about, He lives in FairLawn, i found it one night randomly driving around, and I see him in hawthorne ALOT.

SpeakersGoBoom
11-01-2004, 05:45 PM
I dont think he lives in fairlawn. I see that car a LOT at PHS durring the daytime (aka, school hours) That car used to be off of farview, but it dissapeared for a while. Yes, it does have chrome rims, but they dont look at all like bmw rims.

transamws686
11-01-2004, 06:22 PM
i know the car I cannot explain them tho. he is the indian kid, he bought the car off some one and he knows nothing about it. i don't think he is an enthusiist is what I mean