PDA

View Full Version : My hookup

transamws686
10-29-2004, 01:05 PM
Hey guys my shop in westwood gets performance parts from this webpage at a discounted rate, if you are interested look at it tell me if you like anything and I will tell you what we can get it for.

www.performancepeddler.com

just sharin the love :pimp: :rock: :headbang:

iroc89al3
10-29-2004, 02:35 PM
hey thanks for the info, what kind of deal could i get for item #14888? (borla cat-back 84-92 5.7ltr) also these have the cut-outs correct? thanks albert III

transamws686
10-29-2004, 03:06 PM
it looks like it would be around 725 shipped. borla is expensive even to us, magnaflow is the best all around for the buck!!

j0n
10-29-2004, 05:41 PM
how much for the 94-95 single cat magnaflow?

transamws686
10-29-2004, 06:23 PM
if you guys can do me a favor and look up the part number on the parts from the magnafloe web site it would help alot, this way I know what you need exactly.

also I know we sell the hawk brake pads for a good % off. my front ones were 65 shipped and the rear was 60.

SpeakersGoBoom
11-05-2004, 10:10 PM
I'm thinkin of saving up for a new muffler. something that makes a statement, but isnt obnoxious. I heard an exhaust once that was pretty quiet as the guy was driving along, but once he gunned it, it roared. not quite like a bomb, but it did get my attention. People I talk to say flowmaster makes an exhaust like that. anyone know what im talking about or have a description of what i should be looking for?

enRo
11-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Im not up on my exhaust brands so excuse my spelling or brand-mixups but I asked Meinekee (I get 10% off all parts there) for an exhaust that gives the muscle tone when i punch it but a little more quiet when driving normally or idling. So they installed a ??Vortech?? exhaust. Sounds really nice, more like a muscle car with a small tinted sound of a powerhouse diesel truck lol.

transamws686
11-06-2004, 08:14 AM
never heard of vorteck for exhaust, but I get borla, magnaflow, flowmaster, bassani, and I believe corsica. then I get kyb, eiback, powerstop, hawk, K&N, and a **** load of other stuff, your best bet is to look here
www.performancepeddler.com and if you like somthing let me know and I will use my shops discount. :twisted: