PDA

View Full Version : anyone want a 95 camaro v6? TRADE!

oberth1
11-03-2004, 01:14 PM
For Sale in East Brunswick, New Jersey...

1995 Chevy Camaro 6cyl
3.4l Auto 4l60e

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/694924/2
IT is at the bottom...

Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Trunk, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Power Seats, Cruise control, Fog lights, AC blows ice cold, heater works, AM/FM CD, Dual airbags, Fold down rear seat,

New:
Alternator (@100k) , battery (@100k) , plugs, wires (ACCEL 8mm superconductor), brake rotors (ProStop Premium@100k), brake pads (same), air filter (K&N), intake assembly, wipers, muffler (from 01 camaro SS@98k), tires (Kumho ecsta 711@ 98k), CD player (Pioneer 45x4), Speakers (pioneer all around), Matts, driver power window motor (@ 80k) , hood vents (custom), Water pump (bosch?), brake light bulbs, fog light bulbs, headlight bulbs,

Comes with Extra
2 rims with caps
Full size spare on Rim with cap
5-speed borg-warner transmission with all accessories to convert to stick
Original hood vents
Owners manual (shop and oem)

Needs
PAINT! the paint is decent shape, but has a lot of scrates and one scuff on the nose...Exhaust fitting near catalytic converter needs to be welded, abs works intermittently, and disabled to remedy. should just be a sensor. The thermo was removed for the summer, one of the hoses has an air leak you can hear, so the coolant kept backing up... other than that drives like a charm!

3rd owner
comes with carfax report

I have gotten a job with the NYPD and have no need for a vehicle in the city, so my loss is your gain!

4325 average retail according to nada,
3200 according to Kellys Blue Book

$3750 takes it all~!

I need a daily driver for hte city, so ill listen to trades for a 4 or 6cyl 4dr car, maybe even my car plus cash, or cash and a a car for my car... let me know what you have im open to anything reasonable 732-501-3707

ShitOnWheels
11-09-2004, 01:39 PM
I'll trade you my 02 Hyundai Elantra...you take over my payments and we call it even? ;) I still owe $6500 on it tho (just checked last night) :(

GrandmasterCow
11-10-2004, 12:25 PM
If your willign to part with it, i'll take the T-5 transmission and accessories, to buy or trade something. just hit me up on aim or pm on here.