PDA

View Full Version : throwing out parts... oh well

V
11-07-2004, 07:27 PM
ok, i have no choice now but to start throwing out most of the parts i have been storing up. I tried to help people out by selling stuff very cheap then even giving stuff away but no one seemed like they could be bothered. 75% of the stuff in my garage will be getting thrown out this coming weekend. I have no room anymore. If you contacted me with an interest in a certain part or parts, which 2 specific people did, GET BACK TO ME ASAP and we'll arrange a time you can pick it up otherwise its garbage.

main garbage pieces will be: 87 manual window doors, 92 rs all power doors, 86 iroc pass door, fenders, bumpers, hatches, 1 pass. ttop, wiring, pedal, gas doors, iroc taillights, wents sections, interior small trim, etc, i dont even know what i got anymore but its trash now.
:|

enRo
11-07-2004, 08:55 PM
Im a garbage man... wouldve been nice to pick through yours LOL. what are the condition of the all-power doors?

V
11-08-2004, 12:21 AM
they were fully functional off a parts car i stripped, the drivers door needs finish sanding and paint and upper hinge repair, pass is nice, ground effects have been removed. no door panels, both have glass, latches, mirrors and handles. if i remember correctly, "fasterthanyou" wanted them so i'm gonna pm him once and see whats going on.

This is about the 3rd time i've had to do a full cleanout. 1st time my friend brought an international dumptruck and we tossed loads of stuff and gave headers and cowl hoods away, 2nd time i sold a lot of 4-5 interiors on ebay for 140 bucks only then threw leftovers out now i gotta clean out again so i have room to work during the winter.

i have fan shrouds and some ground effect pieces laying around too

HardcoreZ28
11-08-2004, 08:07 AM
Do you still have the IROC lights? I've been meaning to polish mine but don't want to take em off the car and start the project without being able to finish it quickly. If I had an extra set it would be much easier.

V
11-12-2004, 12:09 AM
i should have at least 2 sets or iroc lights left, for some reason i have like 4 passenger sides...odd but anyway, i'll check for them as soon as possible.

Savage_Messiah
11-12-2004, 12:47 AM
Any 4th gen stuff?

V
11-12-2004, 07:14 AM
i dont really have any 4th gen stuff right now, just a set of doors and 2 drivers door shells for firebird/trans am.

BlueFBird
11-12-2004, 12:16 PM
do u have a window motor for a forth gen?

V
11-12-2004, 12:31 PM
there is one in the one door shell but that door has been kept outside so i dont know anout that one. Other than that, the only motors i have are in the pair of 96 formula doors that i'm selling. they have glass and all just no inner door panels, and passenger isde needs minor repair, I'm asking $50 for the pair of doors. However i do know they sell 4th gen window motors all over ebay for around $45 with a lifetime warranty so you may wanna check that out. -paul