PDA

View Full Version : More Photoshoot Pics :)

The Fixer
11-07-2004, 11:38 PM
Hey all,
Thanks for a great day guys! Sorry I bailed without letting you all know. After I got in the car, I realized I was runnin' low on gas, and I figured I should head home to spend some quality time with my wife and the little guy. The PIP runs relatively near my house, so I just headed South.

Anyway, that's my story. Follow this link - www.bowtiepower.com/NJFBOA.html - to see the pics I took today. I threw them up onto a quick html page. I cropped and edited them, and even blurred the license plates out. :) If anyone's name is incorrect (or I didn't add it because I forgot) just let me know and I'll fix it pronto.

Thanks again guys!

78camaro
11-08-2004, 08:53 AM
the pics came out awesome, hhaha i was wondering where you were goign you were behind me n then i look n i see you turning lol, but it was a fun day wish you could have stayed so i could have got some clips of your car on the drive home.......

i read teh story on your 85 ss that was pretty crazy what happen, to bad it eventually had to go :(

Tru2Chevy
11-08-2004, 09:37 AM
Nice pics!

- Justin

SpeakersGoBoom
11-08-2004, 10:05 AM
Look at that sexy blue trans am! Who owns that beauty. How much will he sell it to me for?! I want that car! :lol:

Fozzi58
11-08-2004, 10:08 AM
You weren't kidding. That's and AWESOME shot of my car. Even I'm impressed. I'm gonna have to get some work done to my car and submit the pic! Nice angle. Thanks again.

78camaro
11-08-2004, 10:35 AM
You weren't kidding. That's and AWESOME shot of my car. Even I'm impressed. I'm gonna have to get some work done to my car and submit the pic! Nice angle. Thanks again.

i think my best shot was even of your car go check it out

Trans Am Chick
11-08-2004, 04:38 PM
great pix every1 i wish i could have gone. these cars are beautiful. ehh. mayb next photo shoot ill have the trans am with me. :D well until then theres no sense in sulking. i love the pix tho guyz good job.

8) Lexi

SpeakersGoBoom
11-08-2004, 09:58 PM
my car was pretty good. i was impressed. just think how good it would have looked if i actually had gotten up early and washed it! :lol:

Trans Am Chick
11-09-2004, 01:35 AM
my car was pretty good. i was impressed. just think how good it would have looked if i actually had gotten up early and washed it! :lol:

i called u early. now whos the one who couldnt get out of bed to wash the car?! lol its still gorgeous. all of the cars. i cant wait to take pix of my trans am.
*sigh 3 months 19 days*

8) Lexi