PDA

View Full Version : 1975 Camaro for sale....lots of new parts

HardcoreZ28
11-15-2004, 08:13 AM
I'm selling this car for a friend of mine so I don't have all of the details. It's a 1975 Camaro with a 350 .030 over. The guy who has the car right now says it may be stroked, but I can't confirm that. The trans is a Munci with a Hurst shifter and a linelock setup.

Engine has an Edelbrock aluminum intake, Edelbrock 800 cfm carb, Hooker headers, Accel wires and distributer.

Interior needs work for sure. It has SW gauges, no back seats, could be restored to factory or used for racing.

Exterior is in good condition, not great. The paint is new, but the body work wasn't perfect. Also the hood has a whole cut out in it for the blower type air filter scoop.

Car has front disc brakes and Crager wheels all around.

He is asking $4,000 or best offer. I am going to put it up on Ebay the end of the week if nobody here is interested so let me know ASAP.
I had him take some pictures of it...they can be found here.... http://community.webshots.com/album/217422924nxkjzj

The car is located in Roselle I believe if anyone wants to go see it. E-mail me with any questions at Ricc152@yahoo.com

HardcoreZ28
11-30-2004, 08:01 AM
Ok I want to sell this thing ASAP so the price is now $2700......someone must want this car.