PDA

View Full Version : SV 11/24

Trans Am Chick
11-17-2004, 06:34 PM
JW... is anyone going? i promised my lil bro that i wud take him up there once... nd the deal was he had to wait for a day that wasnt a school nite... i havta get up for work the next day but idc. he doesnt so technically i havta bring him.... either way i just wanted to kno if ne1s going up there... ive never been up on a wed. nite..

Savage_Messiah
11-17-2004, 07:16 PM
I was considering going... but how would you get there? :?:

Trans Am Chick
11-17-2004, 08:45 PM
SHHHHH!!!! ull give away my alterier motive!!!! i dunno if karls working or not... if he is... then i need sum1 to take both me nd my brother... but iim not sure yet... plus i gadda talk to the 'rents too... see wats goin on there... its not definate that im going but its most likely at this point. just a matter of finding a ride up there.

1RawTA
11-17-2004, 08:56 PM
ill be there with the trans am, i havent been up there in a while becuase of school. but if the weathers nice ill be up

Savage_Messiah
11-17-2004, 09:18 PM
1RawTA what town would you be coming from?

12secondv6
11-17-2004, 09:27 PM
I might be there... but I'll bring the bird.

Has only 1 seat though

ar0ck
11-17-2004, 09:34 PM
Weekdays are a no go. I can only do sundays.

84HOtransam
11-17-2004, 10:16 PM
weather dependant..ill be there

Savage_Messiah
11-18-2004, 12:55 AM
lets get a little group goin

79dizZy28
11-18-2004, 12:57 AM
lets get a little group goin
i might be up for that, weather permiting :wink:

Trans Am Chick
11-18-2004, 05:35 AM
that wud b awsome... we shud definatelly go up! lol :-D

GP99GT
11-18-2004, 08:22 AM
maybe ill go, ive never been there before...lets see if we can get a little car train going

ar0ck
11-18-2004, 09:20 AM
North Jersey Rolls Deep!

Im pretty sure I have work wensday night, I know I dont have work on thursday, so I'll see.

Who wants to meet at 10? So we can try and roll as deep as possible.

SpeakersGoBoom
11-18-2004, 11:25 AM
Ill see if i can, tho i probably cant. Sundays are the only nights i go really

79dizZy28
11-18-2004, 02:20 PM
10 would work for me, as i usually work till 930 on wednesdays :P

SpeakersGoBoom
11-18-2004, 02:23 PM
im gonna be at work until 11 at LEAST! retail sucks, especially durring the holiday season

Savage_Messiah
11-18-2004, 03:04 PM
10 sounds good, where would we meet?

79dizZy28
11-18-2004, 03:52 PM
i open to anywhere really 8)

Trans Am Chick
11-18-2004, 04:13 PM
mmm... we cud meet in the pathmark parking lot... in ramsey just off 17...? then leave from there... but it wud b better if we cud meet a lil earlier then... like 9.45... ne chance sum1 could take me nd my lil bro? hes 12... nd hes dying to go... too cute... he HAD to come with me wen i picked up the t/a from alex. hes startin to get as bad as me... he sees a t/a drive by, points nd drools.... its so funny. (i live on a busy road so that happens a lot) newayz yea sum1 please let me kno if they could take us both...? nd if theres a better spot for sum1 to meet... just let me kno. pm me if u need directions or sumthing... or call me 201-675-2584

misterjuice
11-18-2004, 07:27 PM
Try asking James to see if he can pick u up...................I don't think I'll bring my IROC out though..... if I go it's gonna be in the SRT4.

Savage_Messiah
11-18-2004, 09:35 PM
I dunno bout all you but I'm real close to NY state and the PIP (Palisades Interstate Parkway) runs right at the top of my town, as far as I know PIP is the quickest way to get there and if I'm the closest (mapquest or w/e your town, Tenafly, and SV) then I can arrange a spot near me. Let me know.

Trans Am Chick
11-19-2004, 06:04 PM
how about every1 post where ull b coming from. wheither its work or home or w/e nd ill try to set up sumthing thats most convenient for every1. o nd if ur in lol.

79dizZy28
11-19-2004, 08:10 PM
work/ramsey/i'm in as long as it doesn't rain.... :?

SpeakersGoBoom
11-19-2004, 11:46 PM
IM FREE! I HAVE OFF THAT NIGHT! And yes, I still have my job!

Trans Am Chick
11-20-2004, 07:11 AM
REMEMBER THE POOL HALL!
THE SOUTH WILL FALL AGAIN!

this is kinda off topic... but central is where the meet is gunna b... nd it realllli seems like this war is against well... central... mayb u shud consider changing ur sig. *just a thought.

V
11-20-2004, 07:45 AM
back to the wed night, lol... i think we should all meet up in nanuet on rt 59, down the road from where everyone meets. Theres a pizza hut and tower reconrd we should meet up at since not everyone is coming from the same area of nj, i'm also right off the PIP, but i take 303 to 59 so to go to 17 is pointless for me. i dunno, its just an idea. but anyway, i should be there wed night, its somethign to do.

Trans Am Chick
11-20-2004, 10:01 AM
erm yea that is a lil more logical... tony (dizzy) nd i r comin from ramsey... nd so far he had been the only one to say where he was... so.. yea. mayb meeting in park ridge wud b a good place too... take 303 there

Savage_Messiah
11-20-2004, 10:27 AM
I might run up there tomorrow night too... anyone else goin up tomorrow?
And SmokingSS I've only gone once, so shoot me a PM or IM, I wouldn't midn following you on PIP cuz I'm not 100% sure which exit it is

misterjuice
11-20-2004, 11:39 AM
I might go up tomorrow nite....might even bring my IROC out :)

ar0ck
11-20-2004, 01:12 PM
Hey Smoking SS is that Dominos on the ferrari side of rt. 59 before the DD's?

Right now its all about the weather. And it would again defenitly be very kick ass if we could all roll in at once. Like those WRX kids... except this time 10+ F-bodies at once.

Savage_Messiah
11-20-2004, 02:01 PM
Mmsterjuice where in wayne are you? I think I've seen your iroc a few tiems one of the ways I go to school (208 to the 2nd goffle road exit, then up 8th ave and I either go up the Rea ave ext. or i go to haledon ave, either way takes me right to school)

misterjuice
11-20-2004, 02:58 PM
I live on Ratzer, between Valley Rd, and Alps Rd.

Here's a picture of my IROC....it's very inconspicuous :twisted:

http://www.bbbracing.com/misterjuice/iroc6.jpg

that was not at my house BTW.. :)

misterjuice
11-20-2004, 03:01 PM
Here are a couple pics at my house, with my old 2000 Z28

http://bbbracing.com/misterjuice/P4180038.jpg

http://bbbracing.com/misterjuice/P4180037.jpg

ar0ck
11-20-2004, 06:00 PM
I live on Ratzer, between Valley Rd, and Alps Rd.

Here's a picture of my IROC....it's very inconspicuous Â* :twisted:

Stupid belt squeel...

Trans Am Chick
11-20-2004, 06:03 PM
ok so back to SV on WED. whos going nd where r they coming from. nd yes its obvious that its weather permitting no need to post that lol.

ar0ck
11-20-2004, 06:10 PM
Weather permiting...

At least a small group should meet somewhere either in the middler or towards the end.

Any ideas, like for the people that take the parkway to get up there, the last rest stop in Jersey before the NY border, at maybe 10 o'clock?

Trans Am Chick
11-20-2004, 07:30 PM
yea... so much for "north jersey rolls deep" if were not all comin from the same place.. nd rnt willing to make a new route. its not like its SO far outta the way. its just back road. whereas its hard for some of the guyz to meet at the rest station since they wud havta get on in like paramus...

misterjuice
11-20-2004, 08:07 PM
yea... so much for "north jersey rolls deep" if were not all comin from the same place.. nd rnt willing to make a new route. its not like its SO far outta the way. its just back road. whereas its hard for some of the guyz to meet at the rest station since they wud havta get on in like paramus...

Do you not like vowels????? 8)

Trans Am Chick
11-20-2004, 08:46 PM
wtf is that supposed 2 mean...

Trans Am Chick
11-20-2004, 08:49 PM
am i not getting my point across to you?! would you like me to spell it out for you!? ok fine lets try that again.

yea... so much for "north jerse rolls deep" if were not all cominG from the same place.. And Arent willing to make a new route. its not like its so far out OF the way. its just back road. where as its hard for some guys to meet at the rest station since they wOuLd have TO get on in like paramus...

BETTER?!

misterjuice
11-20-2004, 09:42 PM
:lol: that's more I like it

Trans Am Chick
11-20-2004, 10:04 PM
GOOD! glad we got that settled... NOW! can we talk about SV pleaz! thats wat ths post is for...

SpeakersGoBoom
11-20-2004, 10:05 PM
gihv hur ah braak! Sheez ah kathlik skuul kihd, liiyk iy wuz. Kathlik skuul ejamukashun aht etz bezt! (dont bother reading it. you gotta say outloud to get it)

skorpion317
11-20-2004, 10:45 PM
everyone knows north jersey rolls deep. it's how we do.

meet up at one place, head out to SV together.

I'll try and make it that night. I've never been to Spring Valley before, so I'd like to see what all the hoopla is about.

SpeakersGoBoom
11-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Personal Opinion...
I think we should all get to SV at the same time. Basically how we did the 7 lakes drive shoot. People in an area meet up, and then move north to the next meeting place, and we'll get to the rest stop on the GSP at like, 9:45ish, and at 10 we'll head north to SV. All in favor?

ar0ck
11-20-2004, 11:01 PM
The thing is when we organize a meet, our main spot that we gather at is somewhere in the middle. So that everyone can access it one way or the other. Its not always convienent to everyone, so some people have to suck it up or bring up their own plan.

I believe Smoking SS had a good plan to meet at dominos. I dont know exactly where it is, but it would be a good spot to meet up and all roll in.

I only suggested one place, if you have a second place exactly in mind, lets hear it...

This isnt the first time I have organized any kind of meet up for North Jersey. So I think I know a little bit about what Im doing.

skorpion317
11-20-2004, 11:04 PM
The thing is when we organize a meet, our main spot that we gather at is somewhere in the middle. Â*So that everyone can access it one way or the other. Â*Its not always convienent to everyone, so some people have to suck it up or bring up their own plan.

I believe Smoking SS had a good plan to meet at dominos. Â*I dont know exactly where it is, but it would be a good spot to meet up and all roll in.

I only suggested one place, if you have a second place exactly in mind, lets hear it...

This isnt the first time I have organized any kind of meet up for North Jersey. Â*So I think I know a little bit about what Im doing.

damn straight....

there's a ton of experienced people here. listen to them first.

SpeakersGoBoom
11-20-2004, 11:09 PM
Yea, i dont doubt that you have good organizational skills, but...I dont wanna come off as a dick, but i honestly think your being a little bit of a control freak here. I mean, lexi was the one who posted this idea, and you pretty much came in and decided you would tke the wheel. And I'm not saying this just because of who lexi is to me. I mean, like i said, you do have good organizational skills, but let someone else try once and a while. How is lexi (or anyone) gonna learn if your being overbearing all of the time. And btw, I dont really appreciate all of your negative comments about my 305. I dont trash your car. Instead of telling me that the 305 is worthess, how about offering some suggestions about how to make i worth something. And dont say there is no way, because pretty much everyone else seems to think otherwise. Thanks. And like i said, I dont wanna come off as a dick, but thats my personal feeling.

ar0ck
11-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Yea, i dont doubt that you have good organizational skills, but...I dont wanna come off as a dick, but i honestly think your being a little bit of a control freak here. Â*I mean, lexi was the one who posted this idea, and you pretty much came in and decided you would tke the wheel. Â*And I'm not saying this just because of who lexi is to me. Â*I mean, like i said, you do have good organizational skills, but let someone else try once and a while. Â*How is lexi (or anyone) gonna learn if your being overbearing all of the time. Â*And btw, I dont really appreciate all of your negative comments about my 305. Â*I dont trash your car. Â*Instead of telling me that the 305 is worthess, how about offering some suggestions about how to make i worth something. Â*And dont say there is no way, because pretty much everyone else seems to think otherwise. Â*Thanks. Â*And like i said, I dont wanna come off as a dick, but thats my personal feeling.

I never said their is no other way. Â*I said, if you have a plan that you think you can honestly stick to post away.

I didnt take the wheel 100%, I said one idea, that has been a solid one for the past year Ive been with this club.

I also explained to lexi, how my idea works.

Trans Am Chick
11-20-2004, 11:27 PM
if you read the beginning of the topic i told ppl to pm me even posting my cell number. the only time im not available is during class. im open to ideas and thats fine. if i knew where everyone was comming from id make sure (thats one of my stronger point) that it can accomidate the most amount of ppl. but like karl was trying to say nicely. is i started it nd now your taking over. you guyz do a lot and i def. appreciate the work you do. but wat happens wen u decide you dont want to go to an event once... not to bring up the past... but only 3 ppl went to the south jersey meet. in 2 cars because of lack of organization. at the time i was a little too new to the boards and didnt wanna step on anyone to take over organizing that. but this time i didnt see anyone doing it yet so i started. now your trying to finish just because you decided that your going that night.

basically wat im trying to say is that ur open to suggestions but ultimately ur gunna post up the final plan and every1 will listen to you. thats wat i was trying to do.

SpeakersGoBoom
11-20-2004, 11:35 PM
well, i think everyone made their point, so lets move on. Â*Who's going, and from where?

1) Trans Am Chick (Alexis) from Mahwah
2) Speakersgoboom (Karl) from Paramus
3) TransAm4Life (Alex) from Hawthorne
4) 79dizzy28 (Tony) from Ramsey
5) Savage Messiah (Kasey) from Tenefly
6) misterjuice (Boon) from Westwood/Montvale.

misterjuice
11-20-2004, 11:41 PM
Me, from like westwood/montvale area i guess.

Trans Am Chick
11-20-2004, 11:54 PM
79dizzy - ramsey
savage messiah - tenefly

skorpion317
11-21-2004, 01:03 AM
Savage messiah's name is Kasey.

misterjuice is Boon.

And i'm Pat.

V
11-21-2004, 01:38 AM
ok, lets just try to get back on track, In nanuet, on rt59 there is the Nanuet Mall. and across the street from the mall there is a large parking lot and a towers records, there is a Pizza Hut there to, along 59. i just suggest we meet up there at whatever time and roll up 59 North, (like 0.5 mile) to the dunkin donuts where everyone hangs out. at least that way everyone can come from there own direction, no one has to go out of their way AND we can roll in "deep". Id suggest meeting at the mall BUT, my car is too low for some speed bumps there and when we roll out onto 59, we'd have to go through a traffic light, at least by pizza hurt we can roll out to the right as one group without worrying about getting split up. anyway...thats all i'm going to say/suggest... just trying to make things easier for everyone...

Savage_Messiah
11-21-2004, 03:20 AM
SmokingSS you take 303 you said? that's County road in tenfly right? I could meet up with you, maybe near the movie theatre or something, and we could go that way. Or PIP. Either way.

SpeakersGoBoom
11-21-2004, 03:52 PM
well, i think everyone made their point, so lets move on. Â*Who's going, and from where?

1 ) Trans Am Chick (Alexis) from Mahwah
2 ) Speakersgoboom (Karl) from Paramus
3 ) TransAm4Life (Alex) from Hawthorne
4 ) 79dizzy28 (Tony) from Ramsey
5 ) Savage Messiah (Kasey) from Tenefly
6 ) SmokingSS (Paul) from Closter
7 ) Skorpion317 (Pat) from West Bumble**** :lol: Â*(THIS keyboard works!)
8 ) 1RawTA (Steve) from Park Ridge

misterjuice
11-21-2004, 05:03 PM
count me out...going to the LS1.com thing in Cherry Hill instead...have fun in SV guys and gals.

12secondv6
11-21-2004, 05:18 PM
I'm not in either, sorry.

Cherry hill night

1RawTA
11-22-2004, 08:16 AM
ill be in for wensday if there is no rain..... boon and james you both should have let me know you where going out to cherry hill, i was there last weekend, it was only like a 35 min drive from me at school

Trans Am Chick
11-22-2004, 03:58 PM
Daily Details for Spring Valley, NY (10977)

day
Showers
High 57°F
Precip 50%
Wind: SE 11 mph
Max. Humidity: 94%
UV Index: 1 Low

Night

Cloudy Overnight
Low 53°F
Precip 20%
Wind: S 10 mph
Max. Humidity: 87%
Sunset: 4:31 PM ET

** so far the night is looking ok. lil cloudy but no rain. of course.. the rain better hit early in the day.

SpeakersGoBoom
11-22-2004, 04:11 PM
FOR THOSE WHO REGULARY GO TO SPRING VALLEY AND KNOW OF THAT FAT GIRL WHO JUST STANDS BY HER OLD GRAND AM ROCKING OUT BY HERSELF TO THE RADIO
go to hondahookup.com, and under the videos that are set to music, check out the 6th video. shes at the end. just thought it was funny as hell seeing her in the video. :lol:

Trans Am Chick
11-22-2004, 04:29 PM
ill post more detailed weather tomorrow

Trans Am Chick
11-22-2004, 04:29 PM
hahah yea that video was reallllli funny

SpeakersGoBoom
11-23-2004, 12:05 PM
so, the final meeting place is where? I agree with paul, that we should meet up at the Pizza hut on rt 57 in spring valley. Its close by, and its someplace that pretty much everyone has to go to get to dunkin donuts.

Trans Am Chick
11-23-2004, 03:12 PM
erm... actually... most ppl r meeting alex at the rest stop so then theyre comming from the other side. remember how we got up there on sunday.... nd i had u make a left at that light... thats where theyll b

Savage_Messiah
11-23-2004, 04:46 PM
Wait a second, why is it that you were parousing hondahookup.com??
SmokingSS let me know what's goin on with getting there.

V
11-23-2004, 05:41 PM
i'm probably going to head up around 9:30 if its not raining.If you want, meet me by the large parkign lot by wendys in tappan NY, right over the border on 303 around 9:30, my car is pretty easy to spot. but if its bad weather i wont be going. i'll post again tomorrow early evenign with whats going on.

Trans Am Chick
11-23-2004, 05:41 PM
bad news guyz... it looks like it'll be raining from about noon time tomorow until thursday morning. i guess this is going to be a play by ear kind of day. altho if we dont go up to spring valley i wouldnt mind doing something else. like maybe pool somewhere. (haha key thing is i HAVE TO take the lil brother out or else the parents will grill me) let me know whats going on...

SpeakersGoBoom
11-23-2004, 09:47 PM
Well, we'll see. the weather report's accuracy around here isnt very impressive, so its an almost even chance that it will be bright and sunny.

Trans Am Chick
11-23-2004, 09:47 PM
now from what im hearing it may even snow late tomoro night. its not cold enough to stick tho.... *sigh... whos still going?

1RawTA
11-23-2004, 10:28 PM
if there is any kind of precipitation i wont be going, but if its clear ill probally be there around 11

V
11-23-2004, 11:53 PM
if the weather is bad, theres always stillettos(sp?) right on 59, hehe :twisted:

and it better not snow, the SS does not like snow at all and i doubt the GTA will do much better. and my bronco is still a good 2 weeks away from being something that could be considered driveable.

ar0ck
11-24-2004, 12:29 AM
if there is any kind of precipitation i wont be going, but if its clear ill probally be there around 11

Yeah if I leave work and theirs drizzle Im not gonna go.

skorpion317
11-24-2004, 02:58 AM

Q: why did Snoop Dogg bring an umbrella?
A: Fo' drizzle.
:lol:

79dizZy28
11-24-2004, 03:22 PM

:stupid: if the roads are even a bit wet by the time i get out of work tonight i'm gonna have to pull out of this one. so by the looks of it right now, it doesn't look like i'm goin.

Trans Am Chick
11-24-2004, 03:34 PM
unfortunatelly... i dont think anyone is going... now im pretty much screwed since i promised my lil bro id take him out... anyone up for anything else? *THAT I CAN TAKE MY BROTHER WITH US?!?* aka no strip clubs.

Savage_Messiah
11-24-2004, 03:56 PM
Nah, roads today SUCK. Wet and the idiot's idiots have come out of hiding. Some other time.

Trans Am Chick
11-24-2004, 05:55 PM
yea i let my brother down as easy as i could... hes not too bad tho he went to go see spongebob with his friends instead. lol

misterjuice
11-24-2004, 07:26 PM
I was gonna suggest bowling..........but oh well ;)

Trans Am Chick
11-24-2004, 07:43 PM
lol... haha well im going out. i dont bowl much tho. :-D pool would be better for me. anyways. call me if you want to do something. ill be out until 12. cel:201.675.2584

12secondv6
11-24-2004, 11:25 PM
Full contact mini golf?? :wink:

Trans Am Chick
11-24-2004, 11:36 PM
lmao! interesting... *whats that...?*