PDA

View Full Version : parts cars/ wrecks/salvage/no titles etc...WANTED

V
11-22-2004, 04:33 PM
ok, as many of you guys know i'm always buying cars and selling parts and vice versa. Â*Within the next month i am looking to pull in about 3 fbodies, 3rd or 4th gens, Â*like i said in the title of the post, i dont care much about condition, wrecks are great, no title cars dont matter either, even rolling chassis are fine. Â*I'll consider just about anything. Â*However i do need to make one thing clear, do not expect top dollar for your vehicle, i am not looking to spend much, a couple hundred usually and that all depends on what you got. For example, If it a just pile of twisted metal, you aint getting $500. Â* My main purpose is to get the cars out of your way and get parts to others who need them. Â*Ask anyone i have helped out with parts, I sell everything at cheap prices and sometimes i just give the parts away so its not like i'm making much money on these deals, thats not my goal. So now that you have an idea of what i'm getting after. let me know if you guys have anything. Oh, and i will consider ALL types of vehicles. Thank you. -Paul

V
11-23-2004, 05:35 PM
ok so far i have found 2 cars, Jon's "dented" formula, lol, and an 94 firebird 6banger, i think thats good for now, since i still have my one bronco to part out. But in the future, if anyone needs to get rid of an fbody cheap and quickly, think of me, i almost always have some spare cash ready. Also, if anyone needs parts, PM me and ill see what i got.

bluebird94
11-23-2004, 06:06 PM
I'd be interested in the center console lid assembly if its in good condition. anfpitcher on AIM. thanks

oh and "dented" formula hahaha--good one

j0n
11-23-2004, 07:25 PM
oh and "dented" formula hahaha--good one

:stupid: lol

Untamed
11-23-2004, 11:36 PM
I think Mike / 9secFirebird has/had a 78 Firebird Espirt for $600

I'm looking specifically for a trans am otherwise I'd hop on it.

SpeakersGoBoom
11-24-2004, 10:32 AM
how about a 3rd gen TA hood? free.

V
11-24-2004, 11:41 AM
yea ill take the hood, i need a ta hood for my gta, :-D

bluebird94
11-26-2004, 06:19 PM
I'd be interested in the center console lid assembly if its in good condition. anfpitcher on AIM. thanks

I meant on the 94, cause the latch on mine is broken