PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of Driveway or Garage Space For Storage?

The Fixer
11-22-2004, 08:39 PM
Hey all,
I have a fellow Monte owner that is looking to store a few cars for the winter. All run and drive, but he recently moved into NYC and there really is no room for them at his place.

Please post or PM if you know of something available in the Bergen/Hudson/Passaic County areas for rent.

Savage_Messiah
11-22-2004, 09:00 PM
Can't fit a car into the garage at my house, but if driveway space is OK we may be able to fit a car or two. Let me know and I'll run it by my dad... it's his house anyway lol

ar0ck
11-22-2004, 09:49 PM
I cant help you with storage, but depending on exactly where you are, I have seen some storage places that allow you to store cars. I know in my town theirs a apartment complex that is actually renting out garage space for $100 a month.

SpeakersGoBoom
11-22-2004, 10:30 PM
theres a self storage place on rt 17 s i think, just south of ramsey. not sure about prices or anything, but yea. and theres also a self storage place in hackensack by TGIfridays and the mcdonalds. again, dont kow anything about prices..

84HOtransam
11-22-2004, 10:59 PM
theres an apartment complex that i rent a garage at in fairlawn...right off 208 and rt 4....the garages are 2 cars wide and 2 cars deep..you get one side of it for a hundred a month(one side can fit 2 cars)...there is no wall seperating it from the other side...i have to see if there is still an open one...last i checked there was a empty one that he would share with a guy who has a sweet 78 malibu...

V
11-23-2004, 01:29 AM
i'd say id offer room at my house...but i dont really have anymore room, with 14 vehicles at my place i'm a little tight, plus i'm working on getting a few parts cars to dismantle over the winter, thatll make my neighbors love me even more. I'll keep my eyes open for places, but anything around here in bergen co, the people want way too much money.