PDA

View Full Version : Will Bullit Wheels from an 02 Stang Fit F-Body?

karr95
12-02-2004, 03:37 PM
I really like the way the bullit wheels look on stangs and I have seen 4th gen f-body's with them. Would these fit a 95 TA?

NEW BLACK MUSTANG BULLET REPLICA WHEEL
WHEEL SIZE - ( 17" X 8" )
OFFSET - ( 29.5 mm )
BOLT PATTERN - ( 5 lug on 4 1/2" )

Sorry for using the "M" word on the board.

84HOtransam
12-02-2004, 04:50 PM
I really like the way the bullit wheels look on stangs and I have seen 4th gen f-body's with them. Â*Would these fit a 95 TA?

NEW BLACK MUSTANG BULLET REPLICA WHEEL
WHEEL SIZE Â*- ( 17" X 8" )
OFFSET - ( 29.5 mm )
BOLT PATTERN - ( 5 lug on 4 1/2" )

Sorry for using the "M" word on the board.

chevy wheels have a different bolt pattern...5 lug by 4 3/4"

but american racing wheels makes the torq-thrust "d" which look like the bullit wheel but only come in 15's...

Tru2Chevy
12-02-2004, 08:59 PM
There are companies that make wheels that look similar for F-bodies.....can't think of who at the moment.

The F-bodies use a 5 on 4 3/4" bolt pattern, (but not all chevys use this). Good luck finding what you like.

- Justin

The Fixer
12-03-2004, 08:29 AM
GM HighTech Magazine got a set of Bullitt wheels from an aftermarket company for the '95 Z they had as a project car. Whatever company it was, made them with the correct GM bolt pattern (5x4 3/4)

NJSPEEDER
12-03-2004, 04:10 PM
you can always try www.vintagewhelworks.com
they make a bunch fo teh old style wheels in all different sizes from little to huge in any offset you could poossibly need. jl8jeff had a set of their wheels on the 68 he just sold. looked really sweet, i think they were 16's jeff had, 17's are available.

later
tim

V
12-03-2004, 04:35 PM
you can get them to fit, Â*what you need to do is get a set of wheel adapters, but they are also spacers, size does vary, they are made from billet aluminum and bolt to your axle with the 5 x 4.75 bolt pattern, then the stang wheel bolts onto a seperate set of lugs on the adapter that are set at 5x5(i think thats ford) Â*The adapters are available on ebay, usually around $75 a set. I have the plain spacers for 1.25" to get my 17" ROH snypers with 255/60zr17's to fit my 87 monte ss.. Â* after working on cars a while you will learn one key thing...anything IS possible... :twisted:

Tru2Chevy
12-05-2004, 08:30 PM
after working on cars a while you will learn one key thing...anything IS possible... :twisted:

All you need is a welder, a sawzall, and big ******** hammer!!!

- Justin

84HOtransam
12-06-2004, 12:18 AM
after working on cars a while you will learn one key thing...anything IS possible... :twisted:

All you need is a welder, a sawzall, and big ******** hammer!!!

- Justin

last summer i worked with a truck mechanic that could honestly fix anything with a mig welder, a torch, and a sledge hammer head he welded to a short handle making it a one handed sledge..it was an interesting summer to say the least..