PDA

View Full Version : 2 4th Gens, 2 2nd Gens

enRo
12-04-2004, 11:33 AM
I was going to DMV in Washington Twshp to renew my liscense (still have the old one). Coming out of my house theres an intersection with RT46. A black 4th gen TA pulled next to me to make a right hand turn and waved, so I waved back. Nice sounding exhaust... dunno if hes on this board since I only met one other member here. Then on my way down 46, saw a 2nd Gen TA for sale with a 455/T400, new rear, sidepipe exhaust (the ones that look like a pickup truck step bar), interior, exterior (totally redone), has $20,000 invested and selling for $7,200 obo. I stopped to look at it cuz it was sweet looking. Then going down 46 past the International Trade Zone and saw a 4th gen silver camaro going the opposite direction. I waved and he waved back through his removed ttops :rofl: . Then in Washington going down the RT46 hill, saw a black w/red decals 2nd gen Camaro for sale... didnt stop to look at it becauz there was a cop sitting there with radar on hand :rofl: . Any of those 4th gens guys on here?