PDA

View Full Version : F/S 93 T/A *cheap*

transmaro93
12-04-2004, 04:26 PM
hey guys its time for me and my 93 t/a to part...car is a 350 lt1 A4,car has 130,xxx miles.... car is forest green with tan and grey leather interior... heres all that has been done within the last year and 3 months...:

front and rear springs and shocks (new) factory replacement
4 new rotors
new front calipers
front and rear break pads
new opti spark
new water pump
CAI with airfoil
trickflow intake elbow
160 degree hypertech thermastat
edlebrock headers and y pipe
hooker super comp. cat back
front wheels 17x9.5 silver zr1's, 275/40/17 rubber (80% tread)
rear wheels 17x11 silver zr1's, 315/35/17 rubber(40% tread)
iawa head unit (cd/cdrw player)
warbird style hood from u.s. exotics
oil changed regularely ever 2000-2500 miles
coolant flushed this past summer

ok... now the car needs to be painted and some minor body work... some minor damage under right front fender...damage does not affect the way the car runs or drives... car runs great and drives even greater... smooth shifts... handles like a dream... pretty quick car... also the driver side side skirt is missing... they werent on when i bought it.... i bought the passenger side one and its wet sanded and ready for paint.... im asking $3800 obo.... if no one is interested with in the next month or two i am gonna fix the damage and paint it all up and sell it for alot more money.... you can e-mail me at fbodycrazy@yahoo.com... i go to school in the eastern part of PA near philly... but my family lives in brick NJ..... so we can set up a meet or somthing if u are interested.... thanks for looking

j0n
12-10-2004, 08:48 PM
:cry: its gunna be sad to see that thing go...a really nice car...you'd never know it had the miles it has unless u look at the odometer...heres a TTT for ya brandon