PDA

View Full Version : parting out ls1 motor

V
12-05-2004, 07:23 AM
in the next week or two i'm going to be parting out a ls1 engine i bought for parts. i think its a 2000, maybe 99, ill check to be sure. all stock. parts for sale will be as follows... intake manifold, throttle body, heads, exhaust manifolds, cam, timing set, pistons, ......oil pump, rods and crank also depending on condition after tear down (it was from a wrecked car and sheered the oil pan off the motor, so bottom end is in question) block is cracked at bottom. thats about it, i'm using most of the front accesories for my 6.0L and also i'm using the valley cover, front and rear covers, coil packs, and all the bolts from the manifold and hrottle body, so keep that in mind, no bolts with most stuff, The heads are a good deal to port or even use as cores, the core charge to get new heads is $500 for most companies, i'm only asking 300 for the pair. i think the flexplate is there too.

NJSPEEDER
12-05-2004, 11:24 AM
if the flexplate is there i would be interested in it. let me know if it is there and in good shape. how much would you want for it?

later
tim