PDA

View Full Version : WTB: car trailer ASAP...rental maybe?

V
12-05-2004, 06:12 PM
ok i'm looking for a dual axle open car trailer, around 16" deck length, Â*approx 6ft width. Â*electric brakes not needed but a plus, wiring and lights are not important. Â*type of coupler also not important. Â*basically i need something that will hold 3rd and 4th gens. Â*I'm looking for something in good shape but which could use some work. Â*I can do welding so some Â*broken pieces are ok as well. Â*I will also consider enclosed trailers around 18'-20'. Â*price is somewhat of an issue so let me know what you have and i'll see about it. Â*thanks in advance. -paul

oh and if anyone has one they'd like to rent, also please let me know.

j0n
12-05-2004, 06:33 PM
uhaul rents em cheap if u can find one nearby

V
12-05-2004, 06:37 PM
eh...**** uhaul..i will never deal with them again, they screwed me over several times when i've had stuff reserved and promised to me by a date and time and they charged me for stuff i never rented or had, i will never deal with them again, today I just sold a construction trailer i had and was going to make into a car trailer but it was too heavy duty, so now i''m looking for another trailer.

JerzLT1
12-06-2004, 01:14 AM
is there one specific haul your lookin to use one for? Neighbor has one that i might use to grab my Firebird up in Freehold (not registered or insured yet) i can talk to him about rentin it out to you... all depends on how long your lookin to have it and how far you wanna go for it

V
12-06-2004, 06:51 AM
i do have a car in delaware i gotta pick up as soon as i can, thats one reason i need it. I woyld have it flatbedded but the tow driver cant do it within the hours that the guy will be where the car is, since its at a business.

JerzLT1
12-07-2004, 01:04 AM
so how long are we talkin? and how much are you lookin to spend?

V
12-07-2004, 06:38 AM
I only need it for like a day. but right now i'm seeing if the guy that does my towing can go down and get it since i just bought another car in south jersey yesterday and he'd pick up both of them with his flatbed and save me a trip. I just need to arrange a time for both cars, so i may not need a trailer right now, and i'll just keep looking for one to buy in the 1-2k dollar price range.

JerzLT1
12-07-2004, 09:42 AM
where in south jersey did you buy?

V
12-07-2004, 12:31 PM
lindenwold nj