PDA

View Full Version : Factory CD Changer + Tape Player

Gloveperson
12-06-2004, 09:02 PM
I am selling my factory CD changer from my 98. Now bear with me while I explain this sale (it may sound a little odd).

I am selling this for 75 dollars or best offer +shipping with the magazine. Reason I am asking it cheaply because I am not sure if works or not. The wiring was really messed up when I bought the car and it was chaper for me to buy a brand new CD changer (that was much better in quality and I got it on sale from Best Buy) then to go to Chevy to repair it. None of the local places would even look at it because it was factory. Specifically getting power out of the thing was the problem, it would only get power sometimes and when it did, it wouldn't play, only open. That was the problem.

This is the real deal, I will sell this to you and if it does not work, you can send it back to me and I will send you the money back. All you would lose would be the cost of shipping it back to me.

I know this sounds a little iffy to you, but I will give it a try (nothing else to do with it, it is in my room just sitting there and I don't want to junk it because there is a huge chance it works). And I also know what happens to scammers by the thread I posted in the lounge

If you live locally to me, this would work much better since I wouldn't feel as bad if it actually didn't work. There is one of these going for 125 dollars in another thread, so people should jump on this good deal.

-Todd

[I also posted this at LS1tech.com..I am not really a newbie to the area..and the story in the "lounge" was a link to fbody.org about the guys harrasing that scammer) http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246781

PS, I also have a factory tape player for sale out of the same 98. It is monsoon and a couple lights don't work so I will let it go for 20 + Shipping.

SpeakersGoBoom
12-06-2004, 09:43 PM
how big is the magazine? 5, 6, 8, 10, or 12 disk? i might be interested.