PDA

View Full Version : I love nascar.......it's my kind of race.

misterjuice
12-10-2004, 06:16 PM
watching jeff gordon plow up a wall, put a smile on Dale Jr's face..............no caviar.......it's beer and mopar..........vroom vroom vroom vroooom vroooooooooom I love nascar.....

nuff said.

9secfirebird
12-10-2004, 06:58 PM
country music rocks.

misterjuice
12-10-2004, 07:02 PM
Mr. DJ.....won't you please play....................a realllllllllllll country song..

again....nuff said ;)

12secondv6
12-10-2004, 07:27 PM
Barf!

j0n
12-10-2004, 08:16 PM
dude that is such an excellent song...cledus t judd is the shizzit!!! lol...but that one verse about the big man is awesome...cool that they pay tribute to him

j0n
12-10-2004, 08:22 PM
watching jeff gordon plow up a wall, put a smile on Dale Jr's face..............no caviar.......it's beer and mopar..........vroom vroom vroom vroooom vroooooooooom I love nascar.....

nuff said.

just to see big E back on the track, would put a smile on EVERY face. no-one drove a car, quite like EARNHARDT!!!!!!, vroom vroom vroom vroooooooooom vrooooooooooom i love nascar....

slasherbarb
12-11-2004, 01:57 PM

nuff said.
gordan is the man...#24 baby!! he's the third greatest nascar driver of all time...behind petty and earnhardt sr...went to pocono this year and saw gordan and team hendrick rip it up....

j0n
12-11-2004, 03:23 PM
**** gordon...godamn poser

kamikaz
12-11-2004, 03:47 PM
**** gordon...godamn poser
Dang j0n,tell us what you really think of gordon :lol:
I also like Jeff gordon..

Later,

Santos

j0n
12-11-2004, 03:49 PM
heh...tony stewart is the ****

kamikaz
12-11-2004, 03:52 PM
Ah man you just had to go there with that A-HOLE...

Later,

Santos

j0n
12-11-2004, 03:54 PM
thats why hes the ****...not afraid to be the ******* :lol:

Tru2Chevy
12-12-2004, 09:11 PM

Maybe, but Gordon's still a better driver :P

- Justin

9secfirebird
12-12-2004, 09:13 PM
earnhardt.....period.

slasherbarb
12-12-2004, 11:12 PM

Maybe, but Gordon's still a better driver Â* :P

- Justin

damn right!! gordon won like 3 straight championships, and stewart had that one fluke year!! and everyone hates gordon because he enunciates when he talks and doesn't garble like every other driver in nascar...that's according to jeff foxworthy!! anyway, no one compare though to #3...the greatest ever!!

Tru2Chevy
12-13-2004, 09:06 AM

Maybe, but Gordon's still a better driver Â* :P

- Justin

damn right!! gordon won like 3 straight championships, and stewart had that one fluke year!! and everyone hates gordon because he enunciates when he talks and doesn't garble like every other driver in nascar...that's according to jeff foxworthy!! Â*anyway, no one compare though to #3...the greatest ever!!

Actually, it was almost 4 straight, but he lost to Terry Labonte in '96. He won the cup in '95, '97, '98, and '01.

- Justin

89 Trans Am WS6
12-13-2004, 10:46 PM
Jeff Gordon is prolly the biggest crybaby poser motorsports has ever seen. He can only wish he was as good as Dale Jr, and to wish to be as good as senior, thats an even bigger stretch. Thats why people dont like jeff gordon, not just because he annunciates.

DEI forever 8)

Tru2Chevy
12-14-2004, 09:15 AM
Jeff Gordon is prolly the biggest crybaby poser motorsports has ever seen. He can only wish he was as good as Dale Jr, and to wish to be as good as senior, thats an even bigger stretch. Thats why people dont like jeff gordon, not just because he annunciates.

DEI forever 8)

Dale Sr. was one of, if not the best driver this country has ever seen. I won't argue that. But to say that Jr. is better than Gordon is just plain wrong. You can make whatever arguments (excuses) you want to, but look at the facts. Year to year, Gordon has won more races, top fives, top tens, championships than Jr. His average finishs have been higher, he's completed more laps, etc.

Jr. is good.....but he will never be as good as his daddy, and too many people think that he is.

- Justin

ar0ck
12-14-2004, 01:04 PM
I dont know about some people, but seeing NASCAR on speed every freaking day is getting on my nervs.

slasherbarb
12-14-2004, 10:08 PM

DEI forever 8)

Dale Sr. was one of, if not the best driver this country has ever seen. I won't argue that. But to say that Jr. is better than Gordon is just plain wrong. You can make whatever arguments (excuses) you want to, but look at the facts. Year to year, Gordon has won more races, top fives, top tens, championships than Jr. His average finishs have been higher, he's completed more laps, etc.

Jr. is good.....but he will never be as good as his daddy, and too many people think that he is.

- Justin
dam right!!! Jr. is only popular because of his name, not because of his skill. Ever since Sr. died(RIP),every one of Sr;s fans turned to Jr. Thats why he's popular. But he isn't even good enough to be in the running for a champioship(i.e. This year's Chase for the Cup...1)Busch, 2)Gordon, 3) Johnson, and a distant 4) Jr...I think)

Tru2Chevy
12-15-2004, 12:36 AM
Actually, Mark Martin finished fourth, and Jr. finished fifth.

- Justin