PDA

View Full Version : January Meet!!!

NJSPEEDER
12-16-2004, 11:35 AM
hey gang,

the meet has been moved to teh firkin tavern in ewing, nj. please check out the thread about the meet in the lounge for the updated information.

can't wait to see you guys there.

later
tim

NJSPEEDER
12-16-2004, 11:39 AM
i am thinking the ewing/trenton area caravan will roll out around noonish to get there in plenty of time.
you guys wanna make curtis lanes the meeting point? say around 11:30 we meet and noon we roll?

later
tim

Tru2Chevy
12-16-2004, 12:32 PM
i am thinking the ewing/trenton area caravan will roll out around noonish to get there in plenty of time.
you guys wanna make curtis lanes the meeting point? say around 11:30 we meet and noon we roll?

later
tim

Sounds good to me, I'll be there!

- Justin

ProtekYoNutz
12-16-2004, 02:15 PM
:metoo:

bad64chevelle
12-16-2004, 03:57 PM
Where is Curtis Lane, and what day? If the Z is fixed Im in!

foff667
12-16-2004, 06:47 PM
might wanna post the date in here as well.

Trans Am Chick
12-16-2004, 09:06 PM
hey gang,
i wanted to get up the address so that everyone coudl figure out their travel plans. where are teh convoys starting fore this one?
Saturday, January 15th
the address:
Beacon Street Bar and Grill
3205 State Rt66
neptune, nj 07753

can't wait to see you guys there.

later
tim

:D :wavey:

BlueFBird
12-17-2004, 09:47 AM
im goin to this one. i need directions when the time comes

BigAls87Z28
12-17-2004, 11:28 AM
ok, here are quick easy directions. You get lost, cut up your license and go get your vision checked.

coming from the south.

Parkway north to exit 100A. That will put you on Rt66. There will be a light at the top of the hill. After the light, you will pass a Wallmart(left) and a Home Depot(right). At the bottom of the hill, you will see another light. Then you will pass a GIANT Ford/Nissan/Dodge dealer on your left hand side...by then, you should be able to see the big sign that says "Beacon Street Grill" on your left side.

coming from the west

Take 195 east till it turns into 138 east. You know it goes from 195 to 138 cause the speed limit goes from 65 to 55. You will come to a light. Go straight. There will be another light off in the distance. Get over to your right. Go through that light as well and there will be an exit for Rt18 North on your right hand side. Take Rt18 north to Exit 10b. That will put you on to Rt66.
You will get on Rt66, and there will be a light. Go strait at the light, then the road will split off so stay to your left! You will go through a light. Drive strait through that light, and Becon Street will be on your right hand side.

From the North.

Take Parkway to exit 102/Neptune. It will be right after the Asbury Park Tolls, so stay to your right you or you will miss the exit. The on ramp is really curved, take it easy. At the end of the ramp, you will see that it splits off. STAY TO YOUR RIGHT!! That will put you on to Asbury Ave. You will come to a light and there will be a strip mall on your left with a CVS and a Church on your right. Go straight through the light. Keep going straight untill you see the HUGE MOTHER F'ING SIGN that says "Becon Street Bar and Grill".

There are other ways as well. You could take 18 all the way down to exit 10b, and follow the rest of the central directions. You can take Rt35 as well. If you want something specific, you can PM me and Ill throw some directions together for you.

Seriously, I have been driving these roads and there is no other easier way of doint it unless I took pictures of the damn roads.

Tru2Chevy
12-17-2004, 12:32 PM
ok, here are quick easy directions. Â*You get lost, cut up your license and go get your vision checked.

So when is your eye doctor appointment?

- Justin

BigAls87Z28
12-18-2004, 09:00 AM
ok, here are quick easy directions. Â*You get lost, cut up your license and go get your vision checked.

- Justin

I drew you sob's a map last time, and you STILL got lost.
Maybe I SHOULD take pictures of land marks and post them up.

foff667
12-18-2004, 10:13 AM

- Justin

I drew you sob's a map last time, and you STILL got lost. Â*

maybe you should know landmarks 200 feet from your house :lol:

BigAls87Z28
12-19-2004, 01:31 AM
The Kia dealership is in Asbury and just opend up....
White boys like myself dont venture into Asbury, nor did I know that there was a Kia dealership anywhere withing 30 miles.

Tru2Chevy
12-19-2004, 01:51 PM
ok, here are quick easy directions. You get lost, cut up your license and go get your vision checked.

- Justin

I drew you sob's a map last time, and you STILL got lost.

Hey, the map of the circle was totally inaccurate. I am a fairly experianced Jersey driver (cruise circles at least 4-5 times a week), but that one was something else.

I still say you should have given us directions that included the murderer's house down the street....the blood would prolly have been easy to spot.

Let's also not forget the time you tried to come to TRENTON and ended up near NYC. :twak:

- Justin

NJSPEEDER
12-19-2004, 05:10 PM
according to mapquest it is only a 45 min drive from here. i am thinking we can move the trenton leave time back to about 12:30 or 12:45 adn still be there in plenty of time.
that means a whole extra hour to sleep in :)

later
tim

BigAls87Z28
12-19-2004, 10:06 PM
I didnt end up anywhere near NYC.

Either way, there are no circles, there are no crazy left right lefts....its strait roads and exit ramps.