PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff!

karr95
01-04-2005, 03:31 PM
I thought this was hysterical....http://www.cardomain.com/id/rocthemax

"Wanna battle", thats a pure classic right there. If I was sitting at a light next to this clown you wouldn't be able to hear his system over my lt1!

Ian
01-04-2005, 05:55 PM
oh my goodness, its one of those super ultra rare maxima GT-R's! :shock:

:roll:

j0n
01-04-2005, 08:38 PM
:rice:

BlueFBird
01-04-2005, 08:52 PM
hes got the gangster talk down

Ant'sWS6
01-04-2005, 11:09 PM
"HOLLA AT ME PEOPLE. LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK."

YO YO Rocco, tell ya what I think....what an ugly POS

I don't know Karr, you're LT1 might be in trouble, with all those ground effects, all he'll need is some sickers for some added HP and he may take ya. :wink:

Blue_92_RS
01-05-2005, 02:59 AM
Holy Crap, that's near the top of my list for the stupidest car I've ever seen.

camaro2you
01-05-2005, 05:57 AM
lol
you can say that again

karr95
01-05-2005, 09:00 AM

I don't know Karr, you're LT1 might be in trouble, with all those ground effects, all he'll need is some sickers for some added HP and he may take ya. Â*:wink:

Even with the stickers I still might be able to take him. However, if he had a double decker aluminum wing I would be in serious trouble.

I work in East Brunswick and every now and then I see a gremlin with an aluminum wing bolted onto his roof. I would really like to know if he is just trying to be funny or if he thinks he has some hot stuff.

Mike
01-05-2005, 09:33 PM
theres a hummer *(real one not h2) in trenton with an aluminum wing......i swear

CrAsH
01-05-2005, 09:40 PM

I don't know Karr, you're LT1 might be in trouble, with all those ground effects, all he'll need is some sickers for some added HP and he may take ya. Â*:wink:

Even with the stickers I still might be able to take him. Â*However, if he had a double decker aluminum wing I would be in serious trouble. Â*

I work in East Brunswick and every now and then I see a gremlin with an aluminum wing bolted onto his roof. Â*I would really like to know if he is just trying to be funny or if he thinks he has some hot stuff.
ive seen that 1 while wit my ma at the k mart on 18

Squirrel
01-05-2005, 09:42 PM
that was a good joke..

Tru2Chevy
01-06-2005, 08:23 AM
theres a hummer *(real one not h2) in trenton with an aluminum wing......i swear

I've seen it :lol:

- Justin

Ant'sWS6
01-06-2005, 10:48 PM

Even with the stickers I still might be able to take him. Â*However, if he had a double decker aluminum wing I would be in serious trouble. Â*

I work in East Brunswick and every now and then I see a gremlin with an aluminum wing bolted onto his roof. Â*I would really like to know if he is just trying to be funny or if he thinks he has some hot stuff.

LOL, If he doesn't have the double wing yet, I'm sure it's on it's way.

I would watch that Gremlin too, I here those things run the 1/4 in the low 22's, with that wing he's gotta be pullin' at least high 21's :lol:

BlueFBird
01-06-2005, 10:51 PM
it really runs the 1/4 in 22. y not just ride a bike. ud prob look better

Ant'sWS6
01-07-2005, 12:48 AM
it really runs the 1/4 in 22. Â*y not just ride a bike. ud prob look better

LOL, that's the truth.

foff667
01-07-2005, 06:55 AM
Holy Crap, that's near the top of my list for the stupidest car I've ever seen.

dont blame it on the car...people make them people mod them people like that moron talk about them feel sorry for the car and fill in "car" with "person" and you'll be closer to what you really mean.