PDA

View Full Version : Car Electricians

ar0ck
01-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Do any of you guys know any good car electricians? I really dont care where, but my camaro has to go see one, and Im not taking it to the Chevy dealer to get raped.

I have to get the camaro looked at, because my dad & I cannot figure out all these little problems wrong with my car. All I can say is its stemming from the key-less entry and body control module.

Mike
01-09-2005, 06:51 PM
whats it doin?

ar0ck
01-10-2005, 04:20 PM

its Jeanne-Marie
01-10-2005, 04:27 PM
stupid punk.

Mike
01-10-2005, 09:19 PM
my 95 had the abs thingie, it was the sensors bein loose, and then crazy chevy has it set up so if your 3rd brake light is out the abs light somes on.......but that wouldnt affect your traction light....

almost sounds like somthing isnt wired to your ignition properly, if the radio comes back on....

V
01-11-2005, 01:06 AM
Hawthorne chevy is very good, ive dealt with them several times with my SS, with mods too. When i had a starter done, i got the car back with plastic covers on the seats, paper floormats, plastic on the inside door handles AND a plastic cover over my oem hurst leather shiftknob. that impressed me ALOT, they were even going to "warranty" a whole brand new rear for me(instead of just fixing the improperly installed carrier) but the car got towed out by GMPP to another dealer that ****ed it up to begin with. but anyway, i'm sure hawthorne will help you otu and be fair. I have a BCM from a 94 firebird 6 banger, not sure how close it would be though. maybe check into that.