PDA

View Full Version : Goodie Bags!!!!

NJSPEEDER
01-20-2005, 05:40 PM
hey gang,
looks like we are gonna have goodie bags to give away at the gate. not exactly sure how many yet.
the bags will be provided by year one, inc. they are great supporters of grass roots events like ours.
i will get more details on the bags as soon as i get some more info myself.

later
tim

camaro2you
01-20-2005, 05:47 PM
kool

NJSPEEDER
01-20-2005, 05:55 PM
the goodie bags are a huge first step towards getting sponsors/vendors.
with everyone or almost everyone getting a bag stuff with flyers and small give aways it becomes another feature we can offer to potential sponsors to make it more worth their time/money/energy to participate in our event.
teh people at year one will definately get a thankyou card for this one :)

later
tim

Untamed
01-20-2005, 09:21 PM
Well a big thank you to Year One who dropped the price of the 88 TA decals from $62 to $45. Every penny helps.

At this rate, my car should be up, running, with new paint and decals before Justin's. :wink:

NJSPEEDER
01-20-2005, 10:03 PM
Well a big thank you to Year One who dropped the price of the 88 TA decals from $62 to $45. Â*Every penny helps.

At this rate, my car should be up, running, with new paint and decals before Justin's. Â* :wink:

so, in the next 7 to 10 years?

lol

later
tim

V
01-21-2005, 12:05 PM
goodie bags eh? now i'm definately coming, too bad it wont be good stuff in it but oh well. :lol: and about sponsors, we need to get procharger involved, ill need a discount when i order my blower setup. :D

CrAsH
01-21-2005, 07:30 PM
goodie bags eh? now i'm definately coming, too bad it wont be good stuff in it but oh well. Â* :lol: Â* Â*and about sponsors, we need to get procharger involved, ill need a discount when i order my blower setup. Â*:D
indeed. evry penny helps although do to my dads friend who powder coats i could probly already get it a lil chaper:)