PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER new guy.

saint
02-09-2005, 07:50 PM
Whats up, ANOTHER new guy here. lol. Im a member over at fbody.com and caught this link in another's signature. Pretty cool. :-D A buddy of mine should be on here soon too, ls1kid. We both live in Toms River, not sure if thats south or central, kinda close there. Just met up with the guys who meet up at the WaWa on Rt. 37 posted in the events, actually through coincidence. But hey, I'm gonna try to make it saturday to that gathering with a friend or 2, anything I need to know?

j0n
02-09-2005, 07:51 PM
welcome to the club....awesome car my friend...hows the loudmouth sound on ur ls1?

Jersey_TA
02-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Whats up, ANOTHER new guy here. lol. Im a member over at fbody.com and caught this link in another's signature. Pretty cool. :-D A buddy of mine should be on here soon too, ls1kid. We both live in Toms River, not sure if thats south or central, kinda close there. Just met up with the guys who meet up at the WaWa on Rt. 37 posted in the events, actually through coincidence. But Â*hey, I'm gonna try to make it saturday to that gathering with a friend or 2, anything I need to know?

Welcome to the site man. Was that you that was up there with your friend's camaro? You parked next to me, a GTO, a black Z28, then my buddy Drew showed up with his ghost flamed black WS6.

JerzLT1
02-10-2005, 12:17 AM
Welcome

saint
02-10-2005, 07:42 AM
Yeah that was us. I'm sure we'll be seeing you guys more often. Im probably hittin up that gathering saturday at 2 as well, and then might see you guys later that night. :D

Tru2Chevy
02-10-2005, 08:52 AM
Welcome to the club!

- Justin