PDA

View Full Version : Slick/Cheater Slick Bracket

NJSPEEDER
02-11-2005, 04:30 PM
General Rules:
All cars must pass an NHRA safety inspection at the track the day of the event.
All vehicles must be muffled. No cut outs permitted to be used.
All vehicles will have a "full" interior. Two front seats(real seats that fit an adult), rear seats may be removed, fully carpeted, complete stock appearing dash, console may be removed but area must be carpeted.
No electronics allowed(electronics= trans brake, two steps, timing boxes, delay boxes...etc.)
Driver is responsible for making sure their dial in time is correct.
All brackets will use .500 tree

Class Specific Rules:
Any brand, size, or construction DOT "cheater slick" or full racing slick tire allowed.
Any motor combination allowed
Any power adder allowed
Any transmission allowed

later
tim

NJSPEEDER
02-11-2005, 06:07 PM
check in if you are planning to hit up this class!!!!

if i can find time to get my car together and it looks like i will have time to run i will either be here or in heads up. all depends on what the day looks liek when everyone piles in through the gates :)

later
tim

79CamaroDiva
02-11-2005, 06:56 PM
I'm good for either this or drag radials.. depends which set of tires is behaving properly, and of course, how much 'babysitting' has to be done that day :)

NJSPEEDER
02-11-2005, 08:43 PM
we plan to keep teh "babysiting" to a minimum. if not you and i get to walk around with big sticks and hit people over teh head. sound fair? :D

later
tim

79CamaroDiva
02-11-2005, 10:06 PM
I think teddy roosevelt said somethin bout carrying a big stick and everybody will bow down to you... maybe im paraphrasing wrong? Regardless.. beating a buncha f-body guys senseless sure sounds fun, long as i can drive their cars once theyre unconscious :P

Tru2Chevy
02-12-2005, 09:56 AM
I think teddy roosevelt said somethin bout carrying a big stick and everybody will bow down to you... maybe im paraphrasing wrong? Regardless.. beating a buncha f-body guys senseless sure sounds fun, long as i can drive their cars once theyre unconscious :P

I think it was "walk softly and carry a big stick", but I could be wrong...and don't you have enough fast toys to drive around? :)

- Justin

Mike
02-12-2005, 10:07 AM
ill volunteer for stick beating duty, ill even supply the stick........hmmmm bauer hockey stick or louiville slugger?

79CamaroDiva
02-12-2005, 11:52 AM

I think it was "walk softly and carry a big stick", but I could be wrong...and don't you have enough fast toys to drive around? Â*:)

- Justin

No, no.. i definitely think it was 'carry a big stick until you see the whites of their eyes... then beat them senseless' Good ol' FDR.. or, well.. the other one.

Oh, and the more toys the merrier! :)

DieselKickYoAss4Sure
02-13-2005, 09:36 PM
dont insult teddy it was "walk softly and carry a big stick" but i shall participate in your madness anyway :knock:

omarcamaro
05-19-2005, 10:00 PM
hi new to this forum but i will be in the chetter slick class :)

NJSPEEDER
05-19-2005, 10:52 PM
welcome to teh club. good luck at the event. lookin forward to meeting you and many others that weekend :)

later
tim

skorpion317
05-20-2005, 12:16 AM
you're all wrong.

It was Teddy Roosevelt who said "Speak softly, and carry a big stick." meaning, don't talk a whole bunch of ****, but let everyone see that you have the power to crack their heads open if they start anything.

SteveR
05-20-2005, 07:33 AM
you're all wrong.

It was Teddy Roosevelt who said "Speak softly, and carry a big stick." meaning, don't talk a whole bunch of ****, but let everyone see that you have the power to crack their heads open if they start anything.

Good 'ol Teddy, the guy that got shot durring a speach and refused to go to the hospital until he was done talking 8)

Batman
08-10-2005, 10:03 AM
check in if you are planning to hit up this class!!!!

if i can find time to get my car together and it looks like i will have time to run i will either be here or in heads up. all depends on what the day looks liek when everyone piles in through the gates :)

later
tim

Car is Finally running good enough to run although not perfectly, so count me in for the slick class.