PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday night and raining

NJSPEEDER
02-16-2005, 03:25 PM
hey gang,
i was wondering if there was anything to do later tonight? it is raining and i have a few things to take care of here. but later i know i will end up bored and i don't feel like working on teh basement tonight.
anyone wanna hit up some dinner? maybe hoo-hoo hooters :D

later
tim

ShitOnWheels
02-16-2005, 03:42 PM
I'd love to get out of this ****ing house, been sick all week and the farthest out I've been is my mailbox since Sunday...

no dinner for me tho, gotta cook before I can go anywhere...

ShitOnWheels
02-16-2005, 06:19 PM
Guess nothin's goin on. Oh well.

NJSPEEDER
02-16-2005, 07:55 PM
well, craig and i messed with his car for a while and now i am back online. yeah, tonight was pretty weak.
already got plans for tomorrow though. so its all good :)

later
tim

Tru2Chevy
02-17-2005, 08:05 AM
I thought you were at Randy's shop last night Tim?

Matt, Liz and I were chillin at my house bored out of our minds last night.

- Justin

ShitOnWheels
02-17-2005, 08:09 AM
NOW you tell me, I coulda been bored with you guys instead of bored at home. Sheesh. ;)

Tru2Chevy
02-17-2005, 08:13 AM
NOW you tell me, I coulda been bored with you guys instead of bored at home. Â*Sheesh. ;)

I thought you were busy building a computer for the boy toy?

- Justin

ShitOnWheels
02-17-2005, 08:15 AM
NOW you tell me, I coulda been bored with you guys instead of bored at home. Â*Sheesh. ;)

- Justin
That's what you get for thinking. ;)

I already had a list together early yesterday morning, but I was trying to modify it to save some money...took almost $100 off the price too :) Didn't actually have the parts in front of me tho, was just kinda doin random things all night.

Tru2Chevy
02-17-2005, 08:19 AM

- Justin
That's what you get for thinking. ;)

I already had a list together early yesterday morning, but I was trying to modify it to save some money...took almost $100 off the price too :) Â*Didn't actually have the parts in front of me tho, was just kinda doin random things all night.

Ahh...well, sorry. :shrug:

- Justin