PDA

View Full Version : Engine rebuilders in CNJ?

MonmouthCtyAntz
02-23-2005, 09:17 AM
Monmouth/Ocean/Burlington counties...LT1/LS1

Untamed
02-23-2005, 10:24 AM
You can talk to any Goodyear or STS. They don't do rebuilds, but know companies who do. I didn't write down the name of the rebuilder STS in Hillsborough was going to send me to.

Anyone have a rebuildable 350 out of a parts car they wanna get rid of for cheap?

MonmouthCtyAntz
02-23-2005, 01:50 PM
You can talk to any Goodyear or STS. Â*They don't do rebuilds, but know companies who do. Â*I didn't write down the name of the rebuilder STS in Hillsborough was going to send me to.

Anyone have a rebuildable 350 out of a parts car they wanna get rid of for cheap?Good Info thanks

Violat0rX
02-24-2005, 10:28 AM
I got my LT1 rebuilt at East Cost Supercharging (www.eastcoastsupercharging.com) You can also try Stage1 performance. I don't remember their website...but they are somewhere in NJ...maybe 30-40 mins away from Hillsborough?? But Stage1 doesn't have a dyno or computer tuning software onsite...you'll have to take it somewhere else to get the PCM reprogrammed (if necessary).

Untamed
02-24-2005, 10:37 AM
SLP can handle the dyno testing. There is at least one member in NJFBOA that can help you with reprogramming. In fact, if all you are doing is rebuilding and not modifying, there are probably plenty of folks here who can help you. There's plenty of 305 and 350 experience. And look at how many guys keep saying they are bored and want something to do. :D

Buy the materials yourself, then set up a weekend project in your garage. Pizza, beer, tunes, and a heated garage will be welcomed by many.

ar0ck
02-24-2005, 10:56 AM
http://www.stage1automotive.com/

Stage 1 Automotive
422 Route 23 North
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

Great guys to deal with. I had my car wired by them. They did an excelent and very clean job. Just make sure that when they finish your car, the car is insured so they can road test it if nessecary.

Koll
02-24-2005, 11:06 AM
SLP can handle the dyno testing. There is at least one member in NJFBOA that can help you with reprogramming. In fact, if all you are doing is rebuilding and not modifying, there are probably plenty of folks here who can help you. There's plenty of 305 and 350 experience. And look at how many guys keep saying they are bored and want something to do. :D

Buy the materials yourself, then set up a weekend project in your garage. Pizza, beer, tunes, and a heated garage will be welcomed by many.

Wait a month or 2 and you wont even need the heated garage

MonmouthCtyAntz
02-26-2005, 11:56 AM
http://www.stage1automotive.com/

Stage 1 Automotive
422 Route 23 North
Pompton Plains, NJ Â*07444

Great guys to deal with. Â*I had my car wired by them. Â*They did an excelent and very clean job. Â*Just make sure that when they finish your car, the car is insured so they can road test it if nessecary.Cool Ill check them out when the time comes...thx again